theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
New spoilers:

Spoiler:
Show
A pregnancy, a shoock secret revealed, two residents (finally) share their first kiss, two residents leave, and one is viciously stabbeds, in the final clifhanger episode of the year in Australia, in an episode, which is set to be a real tear-jerker...

Meanwhile, it's been revealed Ric (Mark Furze) will be seen on our screens, not only at 6pm every day, but will be on prime-time ITV1, singing, as part of the new series of Soapstar Superstars, which runs over 10 nights in the New Year.
pritnep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil one)
Oh yeah, I meant that I mean we get it Monday - Friday throughout the year, so does home and away come on during weekends as well then for the Aussies or something?
Nope we also get it Monday - Friday, guess you are that far behind even with our breaks you won't be able to catch up. Hmmmm over thinking it I think.

Ah can't wait for the season final, although I can because then there will be no more H&A for the rest of the year.
sammiebanks
Report 12 years ago
does any one else have any more info on Ric being in a soapstar superstar competitiion! i do hope he is.
Podge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sammiebanks)
does any one else have any more info on Ric being in a soapstar superstar competitiion! i do hope he is.
http://soapstar.itv.com/

there u go!
tanusha-tomsk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I saw Kane (*the actor) play some criminal in some other soap the other day I love bumping into H&A actors like that :rolleyes:

Stupid FIVE has no reception in my new house, well there is the sound but not the picture. Meh. Watching H&A isn't that much fun anymore. But it won't stop a dedicated fan like me from watching it.

What was the deal with the plane crash? Or helicopter crash? Or whatever it was which left people in the bushes? Confused :confused:
belle_27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hello! :wavey: I hope you're ok :hugs:

The helicopter was arranged to take the burns victims to a plastic surgeon in the City but it crashed due to a storm. So the pilot, Martha, Kim, Kit, Robbie and Belle were stuck out in the Bush. The rescue team failed to find them and was cancelled and told to go to another emergency somewhere else so Beth persuaded Amanda to fund their own rescue team but then she ran out of funds. But then just as they had all given up hope, Amanda got some pains in her leg and stated that they were still alive so they all went out into the bush themselves to look for them and they found them all alive.

Meanwhile in the Bush....after a while they decided to go find water and get to a place where the rescue team would see them from the sky but there were arguments between the pilot and Kim over direction. Then Kit caught Blle looking through her bag for painkillers *cue catfight* Kit fell down a ridge and broke her ankle. So then they were moving really slowly so Kit and Kim decided to stay where they were whilst the others went on. Kit and Kim then sleeped together on the last night as they thought they weren't going to be found. The others at one point found water and all but Robbie drank it then the next day they were all sick as it was contaminated. Then after a while they all started collapsing especially Belle and Martha, then just as they were about to go again, Belle got biten by a spider and that was the pain that Amanda felt, which lead her to Belle and the others!
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow! Looks like I've missed a lot! Thanks

This Drew boy, how is he related to Leah? He reminds me of that boy at the garage who bullied Ric. Anyway... So did Mattie get the burns on her shoulder (last episode) in the explosion at the wedding?
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, she got the burns during the explosion.

Drew isn't related to Leah, Dan is his uncle! His real name is Andrew Curtis and he's Peter Baker's son!!!! But Peter had only found out a few years ago that he had a son but Drew didn't want to get to know him; Drew's been at boarding school. But now there's no money to fund his education there so until he reaches 18 (in 6 months time) and gets his inheritance from Peter, he's living with Leah and Dan. But Dan never knew about Drew til after the explosion stuff; Peter never told him.

:eek: NO! Don't say he looks like Dom! Although I can see where you're coming from with the haircut but still, Dom = yuck and evil, Drew = fit
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by belle_27)
NO! Don't say he looks like Dom! Although I can see where you're coming from with the haircut but still, Dom = yuck and evil, Drew = fit
Erm here's the quote of one of my posts here; I think you won't be so shocked when you imagine a black and white shaky stripy image of Dom and Drew :p:
(Original post by me!)
Stupid FIVE has no reception in my new house, well there is the sound but not the picture. Meh. Watching H&A isn't that much fun anymore. But it won't stop a dedicated fan like me from watching it.
Thanks.
belle_27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its still unforgivable. :p:

Have you tried tuning it yourself? Rather than letting it do it automatically? Otherwise....get freeview! I think you only need to pay for the box.....I think. Though I do understand your pain, I can only watch Five because I've got Sky Digital. I just can't get it on analogue!
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We've tried to tune in, channel 4 got better but not FIVE. We are actually gonna buy freeview because else we just have BBC1 and ITV, all the other channels are of a VERY irritating quality... Meh :p: Still can't wait till 6 pm (after watching yesterdays repeat at 12). Lol.
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well the 2006 season finale just finishing airing here in Australia all I can say it was a big cliffhanger and a happy and emotional episode. Awwww no more new H&A for six weeks.
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Whhhhhhat? :eek: There are "seasons" in H&A???? And there is a break between them?? Nooo....
ßlαcksωαn
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pritnep)
Well the 2006 season finale just finishing airing here in Australia all I can say it was a big cliffhanger and a happy and emotional episode. Awwww no more new H&A for six weeks.
Don't read below if you don't want to know the future of H&A!!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
omg I cannot believe sally died, she has been on the show for like the longest. I actually had a tear in my eye , it was terrible!, it won't be the same without her.
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*Be strong Tania... Be strong... You DONT want to know the future of H&A*

*Forces herself to close the window*
BabyGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OMG.. reading that spoiler just upset me!.. That just really cannot happen..
Podge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
can i just ask, sorry if mentioned before....but what has happened to the starting credits?

i tuned in...and i was like Waaaaaa....whats going on!
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For awhile they cut the starting credits to allow more time for the episode but dont worry only lasted a few weeks or maybe more, hmm was awhile but the credits will be back soon I can assure you of that.

Yep H&A does have seasons and yes H&A does has breaks over here in Australia since we get the episodes first .

DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2006 H&A SEASON FINAL
Spoiler:
Show
Well we don't actually know if she is dead or not...I mean haven't heard that she is leaving the show but you can never tell with H&A. That montage was done quite well and quite emotional. Sally just can't die.....
ßlαcksωαn
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For awhile they cut the starting credits to allow more time for the episode but dont worry only lasted a few weeks or maybe more, hmm was awhile but the credits will be back soon I can assure you of that.

Yep H&A does have seasons and yes H&A does has breaks over here in Australia since we get the episodes first .

Spoiler:
Show
Well we don't actually know if she is dead or not...I mean haven't heard that she is leaving the show but you can never tell with H&A. That montage was done quite well and quite emotional. Sally just can't die.....
Don't read below if you don't want to know the future of H&A!!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
Nah I think she is dead or else they wouldn't have ended with the story of her life. Plus on the previews of the final episode they said "we will lose one of our favourites forever" remember? It was so unexpected to be her though
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Oh, so we won't get breaks over here in the UK? :cool: Thanks.

**still not reading the spoilers**
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (106)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.88%
Nope, not that interesting (215)
39.59%

Watched Threads