Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I just ruined that for myself. :|

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What an unbelievable episode. Very very emotional - definitely get the tissues ready. The whole montage sequence was brilliantly done.

Question is now though - does she die?

Well, from the point of view of the montage (and the thought that what would they do if she were to leave at another time) is one which may think she dies.

However, she was seen filming at an Aussie prison recently with Ric - who will be sent to prison at some point. So she still has a role to play anyway but she could well be in a dream for Ric, we don't know...

The season preview has purposely been left until a few weeks later so fans are literally kept guessing as to what happens.

I think or am hoping Sally will survive but as always H7A in particular don't let things get out easily so you just never know...top marks for H&A on this one though - brilliant stuff.

ReputationRep:
    can someone please give details of the finale episode after reading the spoilers...I NEED MORE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2006 H&A SEASON FINAL
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well the montage was done especially for that music to create a special H&A video clip and this year or next it is Katie Richie's 18th year of H&A. Then of course there are the reports of seeing her filming on set so I have hope that she isn't dead. I hate Rocco now though he not only now betrayed his brother but he has also betray his foster family.

Nope UK don't have a break but we are ahead and have all new episodes first so :P.

Daisyflower112, if you do a google search for H&A forums there are heaps out there that have various discussions on the final episodes including spoilers and photos. Also you could check out the offical H&A site here.

ReputationRep:
    I am sitting here open mouthed. :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sally?! :bawling:

Mumma Rose is back!

ReputationRep:
    It says on BTTB that she might not be dead! Also her info on IMDB says her contract is until 2008.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    It says on BTTB that she might not be dead! Also her info on IMDB says her contract is until 2008.
    I saw that but IMDB are not the most reliable of sources. If she really wanted to go, they could let her go early if they agreed negotiations.

Even if she isn't dead, they've done a great job of keeping everyone guessing and thats how good cliffhanger episodes should be. Well done to the writers and a great last episode for produer Julie McGauran - who incidentally is being replaced by Cameron Welsh, who you may recall played Mitch McColl back in 2000.

So now he has acted, directed AND produced the show. The guy must love it so I expect good things...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On channel 7’s (The Australia channel that airs H&A) breakfast television show, Sunrise they said they had been swapped by emails and they went to the producers who said:

“Kate Ritchie’s contribution to Home and Away over the last 18 years is deserving of the greatest respect and celebration. As her character’s life hangs in the balance, it’s appropriate to mark this time with a retrospective look at where the character began.” – Seven Network

ReputationRep:
    Yep i read ^^ on the H&A website aswell!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mumma Rose is evil.

I can't believe she is back!

ReputationRep:
    Mama Rose actually puts fear into my heart.

ReputationRep:
    She is scary but great.

ReputationRep:
    I wud be more scared of Morag if i got on the wrong side of her!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Took me ages to guess who the mystery person was (who was watching Tash). And just as I thought "ooh, I bet it's Mama Rose" they showed her. She is rather scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Lol! Took me ages to guess who the mystery person was (who was watching Tash). And just as I thought "ooh, I bet it's Mama Rose" they showed her. She is rather scary.
    I was like please let it be Mumma Rose!

And then it showed her I was like :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh 1066 it's you!! I didn't recognise you behind your new glamorous look and a hollywood smile :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Ohh 1066 it's you!! I didn't recognise you behind your new glamorous look and a hollywood smile :p:

hope you are ok

ReputationRep:
    lol, i realised it was her, cause i read this was going to happen a few months ago, i always spoil the storyline for myself

ReputationRep:
    I read a while back that she was coming to steal the baby too. How stupid is Martha and Tasha. :mad:

It was obvious checking under the bonnet and leaving Tasha in the car would mean the dumb blonde would have to get out, she can be so thick sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    there seems to be quite lot of strange things in h&a at the mo, like since when does a phone break like Belles did when it dropped on the floor, etc, just lots of things are making me see it differently recently, there are too many bad things happening and far too many co-incedences - IMO

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.