Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Little TRIVIA

Spoiler:
Show

The actress who plays Mumma Rose, ALSO happened to play Shannen Reed's EVIL mother aswell!!!

tanusha-tomsk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^
Spoiler:
Show
who's shannen reed??????
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
That was my first question but a quick google search answers all. http://www.homeandaway.utvinternet.c...es/Shannon.htm
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: she really is evil
sammiebanks
Report 12 years ago
OMG thats really strange, do you think its on purpose or not??? like could they be bringing that back into the story???
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I doubt it, I reckon its just prob cause shes good at playing evil characters :p:
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
True, besides Irene should have recongnised her, if it was goin play out like that! But this is home and away after!!
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil one)
I doubt it, I reckon its just prob cause shes good at playing evil characters :p:
Agreed it is merely a consistence that she previously played an evil character and probably the reason she is also playing another evil character. But I can assure you that does not come into it.
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Erm a bit random but I always wanted to ask:

In the whole Dani&Kane storyline, what happened exactly? That was just before I started watching H&A. Did he try to kill her, was it an accident? I'm sure the H&A oldies will know :p: Lol!
rave_on
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
she accused him of raping her, and when it went to court he was found not guilty.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hello
__________________I Have
_________________Come Here
________________To Wish You
_______________Merry Christmas
______________And Also, A Happy
_____________New Year To You For
____________2007... I Hope The New
___________Year Brings You Loads Of
__________Happiness And Good Health.
_________I Hope You Have A Nice Day On
________Christmas Day, Filled With Lots Of
_______Family Time.....And Of Course Eating
______Lots Of Nice Foods, And Candies. I Hope
_____That Santa Is Good To You As Well And He
___Brings You Loads Of Presents On Christmas Day
_________________XXXXXXXX
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow! That is so totally cool! Thanks Jojo! Lots of love to you too
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow interesting plot turn isn't it? About Tasha unable to give birth naturally? Is she lying? Interesting. Robbie is such a baby, I don't think he is a good actor either!
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I missed the episode yesterday.

I was on the train home from London.
belle_27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooooh, how was London?

ummm, Martha escaped, she picked up a hair clip and picked her padlock then run away just as Jack, Robbie and Fitzgerald were leaving! They'd realised that Mumma Rose had done a robbery at the pharmacy and went to the cottage to look for clues but didn't find any. Then just as they were leaving Martha came running out behind them.

Tasha is taken to a house and starts kicking and screaming for someone to help her. Jack gets a call at the police station stating that a farmer heard some strange noises from an abandoned house but when the police get there they find that swatters have taken it over and left the tv on, which is making a real racket. But as they're leaving the pass a van, which has the same guy in who was the thug that took Tasha out of the caravan! :eek:

Back at the station, Fitzgerald reveals that the drug stolen from the pharmacy was Doxinovril and grimly explains it is used to induce labour. Everyone is stunned as they realise that Mumma Rose has returned for Tasha’s baby!

Tasha continues to scream when Mumma Rose appears and says no-one can hear her so she should give up, at which point Tasha screams "Help!" in Mumma Rose's face and continues to scream. She then tries to get Tasha to drink some cloudy water that Tasha knocks and splashes all over Mumma Rose. Then the assistant arrives while Tasha is lying there exhausted, and Mumma Rose pulls her onto a chair and tries to inject her with the drug but Tasha screams that she can't as she can't have a natural birth due to an illness. At which point Mumma Rose stops. Then the episode ends.
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
Wow interesting plot turn isn't it? About Tasha unable to give birth naturally? Is she lying? Interesting. Robbie is such a baby, I don't think he is a good actor either!
No she isn't lying it is true. Remember back when she was in hospital and went into premature labour it was revealed that she wouldn't be able to then otherwise she would die from blood loss.

Hehehe UK are pretty far ish behind.
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Didn't hayley have that pregnancy problem as well.

Summerbay is so dramatic, it makes me laugh.

Amanda was hilarious today.
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nah Hayley had a problem with her heart that meant the stress on her heart from giving bith naturally could kill her but it didn't so all is well.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I missed it again, have to watch the Omnibus on Saturday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
44.9%
Pro-humanity (27)
55.1%

Watched Threads