Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i missed it too, i always do on wednesdays and thursdays, anyone fill me in pls???

ReputationRep:
    Hee hee Christmas is fast approaching!! I dont have and H&A news, so im quite bored really!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo 100 pages soon Missed the episode too...

ReputationRep:
    OKAY Lets try to get 100 by the end of the week!!

Can we do it??

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

Any H&A questions that I could spoil?

ReputationRep:
    Does Jonah come back?

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell me who the pyromaniac is?
    How does Kim get out of those allegations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -1066-)
    Does Jonah come back?
    Nope, once he is put in prison that is the last we see of him, although I think Robbie visits him again but besides that no.

(Original post by lil one)
    Can you tell me who the pyromaniac is?
    I sure can, all is revealed here.

How does Kim get out of those allegations?
    This all happened for me in Australia way back in late August early September so I had to look that up and do a bit of reading, so I hope that helps and answers your question.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically as we know Tara was lying about the whole thing. It turns out that she isn’t all that close with her father since her mother left and she is craving the attention of her father who is more focused on work then her. Anyway with her second allegation on Lucas although heated to begin with lies and cracks begin to develop in her story and a determined Rachel\Morag gets to the bottom of it. Rachel works it out and with much persuasion and tense moments on the edge of the cliff Rachel gets Tara to confess everything and all the lies she has been telling.

ReputationRep:
    Come on 100¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    *spams away*

ReputationRep:
    I have missed a whole week of Home and Away. :bawling:

I forgot to watch the omnibus so I am officially ****ing pissed off!

ReputationRep:
    go to www.digitalspy.co.uk for episode descriptions though admittedly not as good as seeing it. But you can still see friday's by watching the repeat on monday!

ReputationRep:
    wow, thankyou pritnep

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

ReputationRep:
    Just repped you pritnep but forgot to leave my name, got used to repping subs who can see who repped them.

Thanks for telling us the answers to the questions.

ReputationRep:
    Awww thanks very much -1066-, that's ok and thanks for telling me who it was.

No problem more then happy to share my H&A and Neighbours knowledge and spoilers with UK viewers.

ReputationRep:
    *spams*

I'm kinda starting to lose interest in H&A since I can't see the picture =S Last Friday I actually wasn't bothered to turn the TV on and continued reading up in my room :eek: Must... Get... Freeview...

ReputationRep:
    Tasha and baby Ella story is annoying me

ReputationRep:
    Tasha and baby Ella story is annoying me
    It will end soon and...

Spoiler:
    Show
    not to worry as Tasha, Robbie and baby Ella all move to US to live with Jossie. It's pretty rushed when they go and it doesn't take long after Ella is born for them to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    It will end soon and...

Spoiler:
    Show
    not to worry as Tasha, Robbie and baby Ella all move to US to live with Jossie. It's pretty rushed when they go and it doesn't take long after Ella is born for them to leave.
    :eek:

I didn't know that.

I like Robbie, not that keen on Tasha but didn't know they were leaving!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.