Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey !
    Can anyone tell me the regular patterns of tasks which will come for Paper 2.
    My ICT teacher said new tasks like database forms and validation rules will come up. Can anyone tell me the new things and tasks which may come up in tomorrows paper and everything i need to learn for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    My teacher says the complete opposite, he hasn't even taught us forms!! He's directed us to do basically the specimen paper.

Word
    Database report
    Database labels
    Database mail merge
    Powerpoint (master slide)

What are validation rules, and briefly how do you do a form? I'm panicking after reading this. good luck mine is tomorrow too, im targeted A* and am SO worried in case forms come up!
    Thanks so much ! Good Luck for that A*

ReputationRep:
    New things added where data validation, mail merge and produce evaluations, now apparently Cambridge wants us to write on them.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get anything on forms, all I got as new things was mail merge, data validation and pretty much that's it. Apparently now Cambridge wants us to write too in the ICT exams and produce evaluations which is too a new thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    You're welcome, forms did come up after me not being taught it but I think I did it ! Have you done your paper?
    Yes i did it yesterday, i struggled a bit with the drop down menu in the forms task. Can you tell me the things which might come up for paper 3 tomorrow ? Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexvec00)
    I didnt get anything on forms, all I got as new things was mail merge, data validation and pretty much that's it. Apparently now Cambridge wants us to write too in the ICT exams and produce evaluations which is too a new thing.
    Yea evaluation is a new thing now, can you tell me the things which will come up for paper 3 tomorrow ?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I would be attempting my paper next week. Can u please tell me what are the different questions that came up in paper 2 and 3

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the Paper 3

ReputationRep:
    I did variant 2 and it was hell. I'm an A* student but i had to leave out 2 tasks worth 14 marks because the computer they gave me took ages to load, would randomly shut acces down, wouldn't open any drop down box, and the mouse wouldn't highlight anything.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.