Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay i've been wigging out all weekend, I got the email on Friday and after the usual wave of excitment i started panicking, the interview I'm not too worried about I've had dozens, - however if you could tell me the usual rundown i wouldnt complain - It's the OJE I'm terrified of! I don't even go to Mcdonalds more than 3 times in the last 13 years, and I've been in the one I'm interviewing once, to hand a CV in last January!
    What's going to happen is it anything to be as irrationally scared as I am about? I can't seem to control my nerves I don't know why!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Hi there cumkitten (interesting username ). Congratulations on getting the interview. You can find some experiences here.

I assume you've done the group interview already. You will likely have to complete an unskilled task like cleaning and this will be followed by a 1 on 1 interview. It will likely take no longer than 15 minutes (although mine was 45 as they forgot about me).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cumkitten)
    Okay i've been wigging out all weekend, I got the email on Friday and after the usual wave of excitment i started panicking, the interview I'm not too worried about I've had dozens, - however if you could tell me the usual rundown i wouldnt complain - It's the OJE I'm terrified of! I don't even go to Mcdonalds more than 3 times in the last 13 years, and I've been in the one I'm interviewing once, to hand a CV in last January!
    What's going to happen is it anything to be as irrationally scared as I am about? I can't seem to control my nerves I don't know why!
    Username :lolwut:Totally irrelevant but does that mean you 'll get to eat whatever you like whenever you like if you land the job?

ReputationRep:

how did your OJE/interview go? Well ive got mine next Tuesday so i was wondering how did you find it? was it tricky , an what were the questions like(if there's anything i might need to know too)? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry it will be informal. The OJE is basically just doing something basic such as handing out balloons to kids, asking people if their food is ok, i was also put on front counter and made a coke and a mcflurry. just smile and be nice, its nothing scary. The interview is just questions like why do you want the job and the usual interview questions.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.