The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Before I forget, the officers themselves have accepted that there are no go muslim areas in the UK, but don't worry people, as far as truthful wonderful politicians like Angela merkel, David cameron and Boris Johnson tell us that there's nothing to be worried about. Everything is fine.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London
Original post by Attempt
The second link was about an ex detective agreeing about the concept that there are no go muslim zones in the west so yes I have proven my point.

Regardless of what his profession was, if he does not provide evidence that "no go zones" are coming to the US then his words don't prove a thing.
Original post by WBZ144
Regardless of what his profession was, if he does not provide evidence that "no go zones" are coming to the US then his words don't prove a thing.

I'll take the word of an ex NY Detective over that of clueless moronic trolls on the internet, or corrupt tax dodging knob in pig inserting politicians any day of the week.

http://truthuncensored.net/there-are-muslim-no-go-zones-in-the-usa/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London
Original post by BaconandSauce
Don't understand the first comment

But yes they would if it was they way you claimed it was that hey deliberately go there to cause trouble

It's a simple issue

either you support the right for people to demonstrate legally (regardless of what they are demonstrating about) or you don't support this right.

So which is it?

Show me where me or anyone on this thread said that BF should not have the right to demonstrate?

The point I and some others made was that this is an edited BF video, so we can't judge that their protest was peaceful only from watching it. BF is not going to include footage that does not portray themselves as victims.
Original post by Attempt
I'll take the word of an ex NY Detective over that of clueless moronic trolls on the internet, or corrupt tax dodging knob in pig inserting politicians any day of the week.

http://truthuncensored.net/there-are-muslim-no-go-zones-in-the-usa/

Good for you. I on the other hand will accept information that is supported by evidence.
Original post by WBZ144
Good for you. I on the other hand will accept information that is supported by evidence.

By the looks of it, i think you haven't even bothered to search for evidence of no go muslim areas in the UK and the US, even after I've provided you with links of both detectives and police officials who conduct their research, confirming that infact what I'm saying is true.
Original post by WBZ144
Show me where me or anyone on this thread said that BF should not have the right to demonstrate?

The point I and some others made was that this is an edited BF video, so we can't judge that their protest was peaceful only from watching it. BF is not going to include footage that does not portray themselves as victims.

This is what we are talking about the right to legally protest without violence being used against the protesters

Do you support this right YES or NO?

No excuses no whataboutery but a simple YES or NO.
Original post by Attempt
By the looks of it, i think you haven't even bothered to search for evidence of no go muslim areas in the UK and the US, even after I've provided you with links of both detectives and police officials who conduct their research, confirming that infact what I'm saying is true.

And I have pointed out the flaws in the links you provided (nearly all are unsupported opinions). The only one that could be taken seriously is the Express article and even that doesn't name any of these so called "no go areas" or anything about the police officials who allegedly agreed with Trump. Mind you, there have been police officials who refuted the claim of "no go zones".
This is what we are talking about the right to legally protest without violence being used against the protesters

Do you support this right YES or NO?

No excuses no whataboutery but a simple YES or NO.

I support this right, though judging by your former posts on how you would like to see life made harder for Muslims you don't.

Now, can you support BF's claim that this was a peaceful protest? Yes or no?
Original post by Butternuts96
Uneducated ignoramuses like yourself never fail to shock me. I am absolutely perplexed that you believe that there are muslim run no go areas. This makes absolutely no sense! This is a completely baseless lie and you have honestly proven that you are genuinely quite dumb and gullible. Fact.

I live in Tower Hamlets and there is no significant amount of racism (none at all that I've ever seen or heard of tbh) in our entire borough. All colours getting along brilliantly; the community cohesion here is second to none yet we are being referred to as muslim no go areas.

Absolute stupidity at its finest.

erm you have areas where people have tried to instigate muslim patrols also you have areas like bury in Luton which are yes essentially no go areas
Original post by WBZ144
I support this right, though judging by your former posts on how you would like to see life made harder for Muslims you don't.

Now, can you support BF's claim that this was a peaceful protest? Yes or no?

Finally so you do support the right for BF to have peaceful protests (not sure why this was so hard for you to admit but hey ho)

But you'd be wrong I do support the right for people to peaceful protest even when I don't agree with them (to say otherwise would make me a hypocrite)

I'm not the one defending the use of violence against a peaceful protest (I see no violence being used by the BF lot in the video) but as far as I can see in the video there is only one group using violence and it is this group who should be condemned.

So it seems we are on the same side but you still consider me the enemy why is that?
Original post by WBZ144

Would you accept the word of UK police officer?

http://www.lbc.co.uk/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-london-121220
Reply 172
Living in Birmingham, we have many areas where it is literally muslim only which is awful.
Original post by sdotd
Living in Birmingham, we have many areas where it is literally muslim only which is awful.

According to the girl, the troll and the other user.

You must be either an islamophobe, a racist or deluded for saying this, even though you do infact witness this first hand.
Original post by sdotd

I can agree with this

But as I live close by what would I know
Original post by WBZ144
And I have pointed out the flaws in the links you provided (nearly all are unsupported opinions). The only one that could be taken seriously is the Express article and even that doesn't name any of these so called "no go areas" or anything about the police officials who allegedly agreed with Trump. Mind you, there have been police officials who refuted the claim of "no go zones".

What flaws have you pointed out?

All you said was that there wasn't any evidence of what the detective said, you really think a detective would lie about something like this for what reason?

I have confessions by officers and detectives, your only conclusion is that their lying because they didn't provide evidence, LOL.

And isn't it hypocritical of you to say that you have other officers saying that there aren't any no go muslim areas, where is their evidence? Oh that's right, they don't need any since they're supporting your claim.

Hypocrite.
Reply 176
Original post by Attempt
According to the girl, the troll and the other user.

You must be either an islamophobe, a racist or deluded for saying this, even though you do infact witness this first hand.

Yh I get called that a lot.

We don't want to live in a segregated society yet this is what is happening? A local school was downgraded for having too many white kids yet another school which has over 90% of pupils are muslim is rated better due to being very diverse.
Original post by Attempt
What flaws have you pointed out?

All you said was that there wasn't any evidence of what the detective said, you really think a detective would lie about something like this for what reason?

I have confessions by officers and detectives, your only conclusion is that their lying because they didn't provide evidence, LOL.

And isn't it hypocritical of you to say that you have other officers saying that there aren't any no go muslim areas, where is their evidence? Oh that's right, they don't need any since they're supporting your claim.

Hypocrite.

Did I say that the words of those officers proved that "no go zones" were false? Your logic is using the opinions of exdetectives and perhaps an unnamed officer or two (the Express article does not specify who said that and how many they were). Since that's all it takes for you to believe these areas exist, it should be relevant to you that there are police officials who have also refuted this claim, not to me.

The flaw is that most of those links were based on opinion and there was one that was about one area in Belgium when Karl was referring to areas in the UK.

I am well aware that there are areas in London where violent crime is high and police are not looked at too fondly. I spent part of my childhood growing up there and was always warned about being in certain areas at night or even during the day.

However there is a difference between areas which are dangerous due to gang violence and the like (which probably every country has) and areas where non-Muslims fear for their lives due to some sort of Islamist takeover. That link indicates the former, not the latter.
Finally so you do support the right for BF to have peaceful protests (not sure why this was so hard for you to admit but hey ho)

But you'd be wrong I do support the right for people to peaceful protest even when I don't agree with them (to say otherwise would make me a hypocrite)

I'm not the one defending the use of violence against a peaceful protest (I see no violence being used by the BF lot in the video) but as far as I can see in the video there is only one group using violence and it is this group who should be condemned.

So it seems we are on the same side but you still consider me the enemy why is that?

I don't consider anyone here an enemy. There are people who I will agree with sometimes and disagree with sometimes. If a group like Islam4UK of Al Muhajirun put up a video claiming that they were "peacefully protesting" outside of a military base (for an example) and were attacked (as they have been on certain occasions), I would not believe for a second that the protest was peaceful given the group's reputation and would need another account beside a heavily edited video. The same applies to BF.

Latest

Trending

Trending