Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Is anyone looking for a person to fill a room? (Preferably Clarendon Park) I am a 20 yr old law student at the University of Leicester.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am Jay studying at UoL looking for a flatemate are you still looking?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am a UoL second year student also looking for somewhere next year if you want to buddy up?

ReputationRep:
    I want to buddy up with someone!

ReputationRep:
    Do you go to UoL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smith1309)
    Do you go to UoL?
    hi Smith how do i contact you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollym31)
    Hi,

Is anyone looking for a person to fill a room? (Preferably Clarendon Park) I am a 20 yr old law student at the University of Leicester.

Thanks!

Hi polly how do i contact you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaygokani00)
    hi Smith how do i contact you?
    contact me on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587418784

ReputationRep:
    Hello, My name is Jeremiah i am in my second year going into my third i have a flat/apartment that i no longer need available £90pw this is a very luxiours 2 bed apartment located by the train station a 15 minute walk from the university of Leicester and DMU.perfect location as it is close to the HighCross, station, gym, University and also has private parking at no extra cost and a balcony.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, me and my flatmates (5 guys) have a spare room in our accommodation next year. 89 Greenhill road. Near leicester uni about 10m away. Call 07860930 for more details.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks for the replies everyone! I've found somewhere now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustBants)
    Hi, me and my flatmates (5 guys) have a spare room in our accommodation next year. 89 Greenhill road. Near leicester uni about 10m away. Call 07860930 for more details.
    Hey, that's not a full number. Also are you still looking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueSun19)
    Hey, that's not a full number. Also are you still looking?
    Aha my bad bro. Call 07860930315. We still have a space but hurry since we have a few inquires atm.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone still looking for a housemate? I'm transferring to Leicester and need a large double room on 1st July that allows pets, I have bunnies who need a garden to live in and a cat 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollym31)
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Hiya! I am looking for a girl to fill the last place in a house of 8, which is a 15 minute walk from uni, has 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, and is £68. Please message me, thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.