Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, i do french AS level. i was wondering if i could watch French tv programs and movies online with english subs. does anyone know any websites? (execpt for netflix lol)

and does anyone have any recommendations?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    FrenchUnicorn

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...37WBmqVXSLyhw5

ReputationRep:
    blue is the warmest colour

(Original post by Exotic-L)
    hey, i do french AS level. i was wondering if i could watch French tv programs and movies online with english subs. does anyone know any websites? (execpt for netflix lol)

and does anyone have any recommendations?
    thanks
    Hello ! I'm a french native and to be honest I don't like french movies and series lol (except classic movies)
    So I recommend you to watch any movie you want settled in french with english subtitles ! It'll be perfect
    Plus other tips to improve as you do A-level :
    - watch 10min of french news everyday
    - read a few pages of a french book every day before you go to sleep (one page or two is perfect ! But do it EVERYDAY)
    - listen to french music everyday !

If you do such things, you'll improve really quickly !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hello ! I'm a french native and to be honest I don't like french movies and series lol (except classic movies)
    So I recommend you to watch any movie you want settled in french with english subtitles ! It'll be perfect
    Plus other tips to improve as you do A-level :
    - watch 10min of french news everyday
    - read a few pages of a french book every day before you go to sleep (one page or two is perfect ! But do it EVERYDAY)
    - listen to french music everyday !

If you do such things, you'll improve really quickly !
    hey again! thanks for the tips! do u have any recommendations for music?

(Original post by Exotic-L)
    hey again! thanks for the tips! do u have any recommendations for music?
    Funnily I do not listen a lot of french music haha , but I really like Stromae, Calogero, and Les Enfoirés
    These days french people also like Indila et Louane. Enjoy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.