The Student Room Group

french movies and series

hey, i do french AS level. i was wondering if i could watch French tv programs and movies online with english subs. does anyone know any websites? (execpt for netflix lol)

and does anyone have any recommendations?
thanks
Reply 1
Reply 3
blue is the warmest colour
Original post by Exotic-L
hey, i do french AS level. i was wondering if i could watch French tv programs and movies online with english subs. does anyone know any websites? (execpt for netflix lol)

and does anyone have any recommendations?
thanks

Hello ! I'm a french native and to be honest I don't like french movies and series lol (except classic movies)
So I recommend you to watch any movie you want settled in french with english subtitles ! It'll be perfect :wink:
Plus other tips to improve as you do A-level :
- watch 10min of french news everyday
- read a few pages of a french book every day before you go to sleep (one page or two is perfect ! But do it EVERYDAY)
- listen to french music everyday !

If you do such things, you'll improve really quickly :wink: !
Reply 5
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hello ! I'm a french native and to be honest I don't like french movies and series lol (except classic movies)
So I recommend you to watch any movie you want settled in french with english subtitles ! It'll be perfect :wink:
Plus other tips to improve as you do A-level :
- watch 10min of french news everyday
- read a few pages of a french book every day before you go to sleep (one page or two is perfect ! But do it EVERYDAY)
- listen to french music everyday !

If you do such things, you'll improve really quickly :wink: !

hey again! thanks for the tips! do u have any recommendations for music?
Original post by Exotic-L
hey again! thanks for the tips! do u have any recommendations for music?

Funnily I do not listen a lot of french music haha , but I really like Stromae, Calogero, and Les Enfoirés
These days french people also like Indila et Louane. Enjoy :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending