Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I need to bring my car to UEA in order the bring my stuff from my room home. Does anyone know where I could park for 3/4 days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sj10)
    So I need to bring my car to UEA in order the bring my stuff from my room home. Does anyone know where I could park for 3/4 days?
    Could you not ask your parents to drive you up? They open the car park to all on move in days but after that parking on campus is extremely limited for those who aren't disabled, as you can see from this:
    Undergraduates and postgraduate taught students are not issued with parking permits and are not allowed to park on University grounds between 7am and 2pm. Students may park after 2pm as visitors in the Main Car Park, paying visitor parking fees.

ReputationRep:
    My parents are on holiday, so that's why I'm in this position :/

But thanks for trying to help

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.