Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, can anybody please help?? I'm trying to find out grade boundaries for the coursework. I haven't got my spoken language score yet but have all the others. How can I find our what's needed for an A or B? Also if you get a B on coursework, can you get an A in the exam?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sunny1610)
    Hi, can anybody please help?? I'm trying to find out grade boundaries for the coursework. I haven't got my spoken language score yet but have all the others. How can I find our what's needed for an A or B? Also if you get a B on coursework, can you get an A in the exam?
    Hi, can I ask if this is for the iGCSE as it seems to be?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, no this is for the GCSE.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    Hi, can I ask if this is for the iGCSE as it seems to be?

ReputationRep:
    Which exam board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    Which exam board?
    AQA

ReputationRep:
    AQA
    This is going off last year's grade boundaries, but they're pretty much the same each year.

72/80 - A*
    65/80 - A
    56/80 - B
    47/80 - C
    37/80 - D
    28/80 - E
    19/80 - F
    10/80 - G

ReputationRep:
    This is going off last year's grade boundaries, but they're pretty much the same each year.

72/80 - A*
    65/80 - A
    56/80 - B
    47/80 - C
    37/80 - D
    28/80 - E
    19/80 - F
    10/80 - G
    Thanks so much for this. I currently have 25/30 for texts, 26/30 for creative and am waiting for spoken. Do you think I'm likely to be in the b category?

ReputationRep:

72/80 - A*
    65/80 - A
    56/80 - B
    47/80 - C
    37/80 - D
    28/80 - E
    19/80 - F
    10/80 - G
    Thanks so much for this. I currently have 25/30 for texts, 26/30 for creative and am waiting for spoken. Do you think I'm likely to be in the b category?

ReputationRep:
    After the spoken assessment, are all of your CAs done?
    You currently have 51 marks thus you only need 5 more marks to get in the B category so, yes, it's very likely

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=luciie;64087409]After the spoken assessment, are all of your CAs done?
    You currently have 51 marks thus you only need 5 more marks to get in the B category so, yes, it's very likely [/QUOTE

Yeah all done after the spoken one. It says that is out of 20 but not sure how they're individually graded. We've done the group discussion, which was out of 14 and waiting for the analysis of the speech mark. Still got presentations and role playing to do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.