Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ccea - religion a25 and a2 6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone have predictions for the celtic church and ethics? how are you lads getting on with the synoptic too?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking virtue ethics, human rights, femisim, justice/punishment or pacifism, have you been given any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria-12347)
    I was thinking virtue ethics, human rights, femisim, justice/punishment or pacifism, have you been given any predictions?
    Thanks! Hope feminism doesn't come up!🙈 The predictions our teacher gave us are Virtue Ethics, Pacifism, Poverty, Ecological,Nature and purpose of human rights/Christian views

ReputationRep:
    Feminism mighnt come up cause it was up with hr in 2014, really hope poverty or pacifism is on, what kind of things are you looking at for synoptic part b?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! The predictions my school gave us were: Virtue Ethics, Human Rights with a focus on minority groups and women, Poverty, Pacifism and views on punishment.
    The synoptic I am hoping doesn't focus on key people!! My two areas of study are ethics and the celtic church so I am comparing conflicts such as the role of women in today's society e.g. not allowed to become priests and then comparing it with celtic society. How are you getting on?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! my school predicted- virtue ethics (conscience as the back up) feminism, poverty, pacifism and types of punishment. Though do you guys reckon that they might leave out poverty and ask ecology?!!

ReputationRep:
    Ecology was up in 2014 so that's why I'm thinking it won't be on and feminism was tied in with human rights in 14 aswell, so I think human rights might be asked with the origins of it

ReputationRep:
    You could possibly leave out all of the environmental section and learn...
    Virtue ethics and conscience
    All of human rights (including minority's such as feminism)
    Pacifism
    Justice and punishment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria-12347)
    Ecology was up in 2014 so that's why I'm thinking it won't be on and feminism was tied in with human rights in 14 aswell, so I think human rights might be asked with the origins of it
    Do you think i will be safe if I've only learnt- virtue, conscience, poverty, feminism and pacifism? + my synoptic?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 31, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.