Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm stupid for asking this question as it's obvious that some people are stressed since exams are approaching. However to those that are stressed, how are you managing your stress?
    It would be great to have some tips/advice. My stress is so bad at the moment that I need to breathe in and out slowly, constantly.

ReputationRep:
    exams, family, friends, work everyone is stressful from time to time. thank god I got my vape pen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    exams, family, friends, work everyone is stressful from time to time. thank god I got my vape pen
    Lol vape pen...yea, I can't use that haha.

(Original post by Cherry82)
    Maybe I'm stupid for asking this question as it's obvious that some people are stressed since exams are approaching. However to those that are stressed, how are you managing your stress?
    It would be great to have some tips/advice. My stress is so bad at the moment that I need to breathe in and out slowly, constantly.
    Anon_98 He's made a thread which can help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Anon_98 He's made a thread which can help
    Thanks, I saw it afterwards. And Anon is female

Thanks, I saw it afterwards. And Anon is female
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooool.... I never knew that

Anon_98 I never knew you were a female soz :'D

ReputationRep:
    Try some deep controlled breathing with your eyes closed for 1 minute or so.
    It really works.
    (only problem it feels idiotic in a public place like a library)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Anon_98 I never knew you were a female soz :'D
    Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Just think when you are about to start your race, you run fast and strong as soon it comes nearer to the end, you become more tired. It's the same with exams,you are almost there and it will be done in no time

- chocolate&rock music helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm stressed and I don't know how to manage it. The bridge of my nose has been twitching for like 2 weeks, I get massive headaches and I worry about everything while I'm procrastinating like now. My chest pains from drinking too much coffee, I suffer with bouts of depression (I'm good now) and I feel like I'm going to die from a heart attack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I'm stressed and I don't know how to manage it. The bridge of my nose has been twitching for like 2 weeks, I get massive headaches and I worry about everything while I'm procrastinating like now. My chest pains from drinking too much coffee, I suffer with bouts of depression (I'm good now) and I feel like I'm going to die from a heart attack.
    Same 😔 You've just put how I am feeling into words.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I get massive migraines when I'm stressed, cortisol levels rise through the roof. I don't get stressed usually but when I do its just overwhelming. You've just got to get over what's making you stress, a bit is okay, it means you care. You should make a list of things you want to get completed and drink a LOT of water/ eat fruit because the more healthier you eat the better you feel. Also, don't feel down if you haven't done everything you wanted to, sometimes that happens. Maybe write down things you DID complete so you feel like you're being somewhat productive.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe arrange some downtime/ relaxation time everyday where you can just chill. I also find doing a little yoga everyday also helps Also keep a revision timetable and plan out what you are going to cover, so you feel more in control and organized. Only a few more weeks of hard work, we can do it!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.