The Student Room Group

am i being a creep?

so there is this girl in college that i like, she used to bein my class however she dropped the subject. we would sit next to each otheronce a week, whenever she sat next to me she asked me for a pen when she hadone, she kept stroking her hair, made physical contact and whenever the teacherpicked on her complained to me. its been a while since she dropped the subject,but i still see her around in college allot, whenever we see each other or walkpast each other we make eye contact, the eye contact is prolonged and both ofshow no facial expressions, however her eyes are wide open, she smiled at mefew times but this was along time ago. college just started again and i walkedpassed her today when she was siting next to her friend, i looked at her and noticedshe was looking at me.
does she like me, or am i over thinking?
why do girls make eye contact?
Say hi
If you have to ask yes
Reply 3
I've made prolonged eye contact with many a girl in my time and I've come to realise it means...

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
so there is this girl in college that i like, she used to bein my class however she dropped the subject. we would sit next to each otheronce a week, whenever she sat next to me she asked me for a pen when she hadone, she kept stroking her hair, made physical contact and whenever the teacherpicked on her complained to me. its been a while since she dropped the subject,but i still see her around in college allot, whenever we see each other or walkpast each other we make eye contact, the eye contact is prolonged and both ofshow no facial expressions, however her eyes are wide open, she smiled at mefew times but this was along time ago. college just started again and i walkedpassed her today when she was siting next to her friend, i looked at her and noticedshe was looking at me.
does she like me, or am i over thinking?
why do girls make eye contact?

You're not being a creep! She clearly likes you, go and talk to her!!
Okay. First of all, eye contact is meaningless. Secondly, the only way to find out if she likes you is to flirt with her.

That's it. We have no idea. Verbal discussion is necessary.

Just talk to her.

On the other hand, asking 'Why do women make eye contact' -is- a bit creepy. People don't go through life not making eye contact. That would be weird. Thinking someone likes you because they made eye contact is just freaky.
Don't be a flannel and talk to her
You're probably giving a stronger look than you think and she is wondering what you are doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eye contact means absolutely nothing. You're completely overthinking it. If you like her then talk to her and ask her on a date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending