Original post by Andy98
Now I've seen them, I knew more than I got right:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh well that's unfortunate. Maybe you'll do better in the next one :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PetrosAC
Wooooo! Second !

@Andy98, what happened? :wink:

There were only two questions I knew - Hoodie and the Shakira one, but I was listening to pro green at the time and I'd seen pro on the news near Easter so my brain just went to sleep and put that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quiz Time! :party:
Please do not use the internet or other users' submissions to search for or copy answers for this quiz. It is intended to be a bit of fun, so cheating would only take that away. :h:

Answers are to be posted in spoilers, as well as any discussion in relation to the answers. It is also important to note that the deadline for this quiz is 7pm on Sunday 13th November. It is still an option to post answers after the deadline but these shall not be included in the leaderboard. (:gasp:)
Please note: answers may be edited if you wish to change them. However, this must be completed before the deadline. Should you wish to edit any of your answers, retain the original answer and type the new one next to it, stating a reason for your change in answer.

Questions:

Spoiler

Tagging in users who may be interested :smile:

Spoiler

This ones hella difficult
Original post by Matrix123
Please do not use the internet or other users' submissions to search for or copy answers for this quiz. It is intended to be a bit of fun, so cheating would only take that away. :h:

Answers are to be posted in spoilers, as well as any discussion in relation to the answers. It is also important to note that the deadline for this quiz is 7pm on Sunday 13th November. It is still an option to post answers after the deadline but these shall not be included in the leaderboard. (:gasp:)
Please note: answers may be edited if you wish to change them. However, this must be completed before the deadline. Should you wish to edit any of your answers, retain the original answer and type the new one next to it, stating a reason for your change in answer.

Questions:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Omg a placebo question
II'm sure it's london

Questions:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by NotGodofWorld
Omg a placebo question

Want to answer any others and maybe you can get a good score on the leaderboard?
Thought you'd like that:mmm:but didn't think you'd see the quiz :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
This ones hella difficult

Next weeks one will be a lot more easy than this one I think :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Want to answer any others and maybe you can get a good score on the leaderboard?
Thought you'd like that:mmm:but didn't think you'd see the quiz :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a musician, :pierre:

Questions:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

10b

Spoiler

Questions:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Bruh, I'm a bedroom producer :laugh: I didn't even know his first name was not Drake lmao
I am a musician, :pierre:

Cool :smile:
Can you play any instruments?
Original post by Imperion
Bruh, I'm a bedroom producer :laugh: I didn't even know his first name was not Drake lmao

:lol:
Why don't you try guessing then? Your guesses may even be better than other people's knowledge:mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool :smile:
Can you play any instruments?

:lol:
Why don't you try guessing then? Your guesses may even be better than other people's knowledge:mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Guitar
Guitar

Woahhh nice :gasp:
Any particular type you prefer?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Woahhh nice :gasp:
Any particular type you prefer?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I own an electric, but I can pretty much play any type. might get ukele for christmas
I own an electric, but I can pretty much play any type. might get ukele for christmas

Ooh nice. Same, but I can't really play it that well. :tongue: That's awesome, I would probably say that the guitar is my favourite instrument tbh.
Cool, that'll be great fun. :smile:
Ooh nice. Same, but I can't really play it that well. :tongue: That's awesome, I would probably say that the guitar is my favourite instrument tbh.
Cool, that'll be great fun. :smile:

I'm about average
I can learn a song pretty quickly, i'm fast and accurate, I know how to do vibrato, I know the basic minor scale, I know all the notes on the first and second string, I know all the majors and minor barres. Can't read shet music evenn though I tried but gave up after a week :tongue:
I'm about average
I can learn a song pretty quickly, i'm fast and accurate, I know how to do vibrato, I know the basic minor scale, I know all the notes on the first and second string, I know all the majors and minor barres. Can't read shet music evenn though I tried but gave up after a week :tongue:

Fair enough and that's a great quality to have I think :smile: Ohh my sheet reading it's too bad but I'm not great at reading it and playing it the first time (well :tongue:) that's with the piano anyway; I was trying to do chords on the guitar (a good few months ago :colondollar:) and I got so confused :rofl:
1.Placebo are an English alternative rock band formed in which city?

2.How tall was singer Prince in metres? (answers will be accepted 7cm either side of the a value used)

3.Which singer has reportedly put his singing career on hold so he can focus on helping his son overcome a cancer treatment?

4.a) Skylar Grey is an American singer who has been nominated for how many GRAMMY’s in the past?
b) Her birthday is on 23rd February. How old will she be on her birthday in a few months’ time?

5.a) Johann Sebastian Bach was a composer from which country?
b) In which century was he born?

6.Blackburn Rovers striker Anthony Stokes has pleaded guilty to assaulting an Irish impersonator of which American singer who starred in the movies ‘Viva Las Vegas’ and ‘Love Me Tender’?

7.Which of the following did ex One Direction member Niall Horan say about the songs on his solo album?
They’ll take a bit of getting use to because I’m experimenting with new sounds and styles
They won’t bore people to death
They were written by me whilst I was in the group, I just wanted to get myself out there more
They are really worth listening to

8.Which Canadian singer was sadly revealed dead at age 82 recently?

9. a) What is recording artist Drake’s first name?
Joshua
Daniel
Aubrey
Timothy
b) Who is he said to be working on a joint album with?

10.a) Miley Cyrus has recently launched a new charity campaign following which recent event in America?
(Please provide the name of the event and at least one member involved)
b) Her birthday is on 23rd November. How old is she now?
c) i) Ariana Grande, like Miley Cyrus, began a career in acting as well as pursuing one in singing.
What position is her song ‘Side to Side’, in the official charts?
ii)Which artist is featured on the song?

Spoiler

Might have one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest