vall29
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
By this I mean writing an essay but more you thinking of what to say one just like you would when writing an essay but instead you scribble on the page?

Or at least get it down in messy writing that doesn't make sense but you yourself know what you said in your head would be enough to do well in the essay if you were to write it?
Abstract_Prism
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What?
samkajj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do you mean? Elaborate...
User947387
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ImageI am confused
DeadEnd_96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What is a "fake essay"?
Itsthatguy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you mean drafting it?
EllainKahlo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm with Patrick. Wtf?
infinitepokemen
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
looool im baffed??
vall29
Rep:
?
(Original post by k.m.b)
What do you mean? Elaborate...
(Original post by Abstract_Prism)
What?
Basically this Name:  20160411113504.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  116.3 KB
It doesn't really mean anything, it's just gibberish it seems but when I'm writing it in my head I'm saying the essay like how I would writing it, and I write the essays but to save time I write it messy and fast
CSL123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sounds great! :laugh:
CSL123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by vall29)
It doesn't really mean anything, it's just gibberish it seems but when I'm writing it in my head I'm saying the essay like how I would writing it, and I write the essays but to save time I write it messy and fast
It sounds fine, as long as it is readable,the examiner understands and you have all the content you need
samkajj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But that's not legible.. do you submit your essays in this form idgi?
vall29
Rep:
?
(Original post by k.m.b)
But that's not legible.. do you submit your essays in this form idgi?
Forgot to clarify these are during REVISION looool, obviously during the exam it'll all be real, but in terms of revision, does it work to quickly write these essays saying it in my head but not really paying attention to getting it perfect on paper
TheDefiniteArticle
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you can only write to the time limit like that, you need to slow down and fit your points into fewer words.
BristolFresher15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
By this I mean writing an essay but more you thinking of what to say one just like you would when writing an essay but instead you scribble on the page?

Or at least get it down in messy writing that doesn't make sense but you yourself know what you said in your head would be enough to do well in the essay if you were to write it?
Judging by your diction; for you - definitely not.
samkajj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Forgot to clarify these are during REVISION looool, obviously during the exam it'll all be real, but in terms of revision, does it work to quickly write these essays saying it in my head but not really paying attention to getting it perfect on paper
OHHH right so you're basically drafting? I guess if you can read it and understand it, will probably be useful for revision. I do draft essays but make sure they're legible (otherwise I have no idea what I was writing)
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I was a teacher (I'm not), I would definitely give this a 10/10 for comedy value if it was a full page
jawsontheflooor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i'm interested to know if you understand what you've written there
there's messy and there's illegible
banterlona222
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No No No he means he quickly scribbles it down while thinking about what he's writing but he won't look at it again to revise from, I do the exact same thing when learning stuff from flash cards, and well it is working because I stopped doing it for a while and just tried reading the cards and that didn't work so yes yes it does imo
elena2710
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I used to have awful, awful handwriting that was not legible at all- arguably even worse than your picture.

During my Year 11 English lit mock, my essay was basically unreadable, but I handed it in regardless. My teacher ended up grading it at full marks however because she "couldn't be bothered to try and read it", so chose to give me the "benefit of the doubt" lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads