Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

left handed nightmares - whats yours ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    this is mine

ReputationRep:
    That and whiteboards. Or anything that smudges. Fountain or inky pens are a no go. The ringbound books one is pretty annoying though - I have one as my main notebook but I just use separate sheets of paper and slot them in lol.

ReputationRep:
    Whiteboards are my worst enemy

Oh and those pens that are attached to the stand thingies (I don't know what they're called) are never long enough to write with

ReputationRep:
    Lucky I can use both!!!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by AndroidLight)
    That and whiteboards. Or anything that smudges. Fountain or inky pens are a no go. The ringbound books one is pretty annoying though - I have one as my main notebook but I just use separate sheets of paper and slot them in lol.
    Smudgy pens

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    Whiteboards are my worst enemy

Oh and those pens that are attached to the stand thingies (I don't know what they're called) are never long enough to write with
    urgh whiteboards!! they force me to write weird!!
    and like the ones they have in the bank ? but yh i agree!!

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Lucky I can use both!!!
    jel much!!! i hate getting to that page!

(Original post by claireestelle)
    Smudgy pens
    my teacher used to have a go at me because i smudged my writing in school!!!

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    i wasnt aloud to cut hair at college in hairdressing until i got left handed scissors!!

ReputationRep:
    I actually use right handed scissors weirdly, and do most things right handed but have always been a lefty writer. Not a bad thing though, I used to have this list of people who are lefties - actually I still have it lol - loads of successful people like Obama, Bill Gates; brainboxes like Einstein, Newton, Darwin & a few artsy types like Eminem and the creme de la creme, Justin Bieber.

ReputationRep:
    I actually use right handed scissors weirdly, and do most things right handed but have always been a lefty writer. Not a bad thing though, I used to have this list of people who are lefties - actually I still have it lol - loads of successful people like Obama, Bill Gates; brainboxes like Einstein, Newton, Darwin & a few artsy types like Eminem and the creme de la creme, Justin Bieber.
    im defo never gonna end up on that list!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.