Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Triple science is really hard and i can't drop it so what should I do?? I revised lots but I still don't understand it. What should I do??

ReputationRep:
    Try to take the foundation papers if your school hasn't already admitted you for the higher papers.

ReputationRep:
    Past papers, quizzes, rote memorisation of key definitions, YouTube for concepts

You've still got time, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacey125)
    Triple science is really hard and i can't drop it so what should I do?? I revised lots but I still don't understand it. What should I do??
    Triple science can be incredibly difficult for many people so don't worry too much about it - you're not alone. Sometimes you get to places in science where nothing makes sense, and you can get all worked up because you don't know what to do. Generally in those cases it's best to sit back and relax for a minute - when you're calm you're more likely to understand things; often something will just click in your head and you'll start to understand it.

In the end though it's just GCSE. The knowledge is important and will help at A-level, but hardly anyone's going to care about your grades. Be patient and don't worry if it takes a long time. Knowledge is more important than grades, though good knowledge usually means good grades anyway.

I may have rambled a bit too much, sorry for the wall of text.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.