Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Couldn't find a thread for the Unit 9 Networking Exam so thought I would set one up. Anybody got any resources to share and any initial thoughts on the pre-release?

I have attached the pre-release.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx 6959 JUNE 2016.docx (51.8 KB, 124 views)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=bradrangers;64092093]Hi guys,

Couldn't find a thread for the Unit 9 Networking Exam so thought I would set one up. Anybody got any resources to share and any initial thoughts on the pre-release?

Yes I also need some help on this

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=samroberts1997;64107917]
    (Original post by bradrangers)
    Hi guys,

Yes I also need some help on this
    I to as well need help, any ideas as to what sort of questions could appear? any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Help would be very much appreciated. Anything on Unit 9 communications and networks.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any help is appreciated on this

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    So what do you guys think about the scenario?

We started this unit late so don't know what's going on. Any of you lot know good resources to revise for the Unit 9 Networking exam?

ReputationRep:
    We started this unit late so don't know what's going on. Any of you lot know good resources to revise for the Unit 9 Networking exam?

My class is struggling with the scenario

ReputationRep:
    The ICT double exam. Unit 9 networks. Does anyone know the research that will be needed to be done. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone's failing this exam then

ReputationRep:
    I've done it. Wasn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradrangers)
    I've done it. Wasn't too bad.
    Can you PM me any advice please that'd be great. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohsin56)
    Can you PM me any advice please that'd be great. Thanks.
    Have you finished the Unit 7 database exam? Im struggling with activity 3. If you can give me some advice for that I can help you with the networking exam.

ReputationRep:
    What did people think of the 2nd 6 marker what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exam5)
    What did people think of the 2nd 6 marker what did you put?
    The second 6 marker? Which one was that, was it activity 2?

ReputationRep:
    I finished my last session of this exam today in the morning, it is honestly not that difficult.

Just make sure you do not waste those vital two hours of your first session in which you are able to conduct your research so you are prepared for all the questions!

Good luck to all of you who have yet to sit the exam. ^.^

P.S Hit me up if you need some help with resources to use, I obviously can't help you by providing details on the questions but I can assist you with the resources I used for the exam. c:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prometherio)
    I finished my last session of this exam today in the morning, it is honestly not that difficult.

Just make sure you do not waste those vital two hours of your first session in which you are able to conduct your research so you are prepared for all the questions!

Good luck to all of you who have yet to sit the exam. ^.^

P.S Hit me up if you need some help with resources to use, I obviously can't help you by providing details on the questions but I can assist you with the resources I used for the exam. c:
    Hi, can you PM me any resources or advice on the activities please , it would be very useful. Thanks in advance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.