The Student Room Group

What does it mean when I catch a guy staring at me then he immediately looks away?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
It's all about the vibessss. I was working and I felt like someone was paying attention to me and one look and he was there staring at me and then looked away because I caught him off guard :colone:

Yes, because we're good at knowing when someone is looking in their direction.

When he realised someone was looking in his direction it probably snapped him out of his daze and he felt embarrassed because he didn't even realise he was looking at you.

You really do seem desperate for it to be something more... odd seeing as you know he has a gf don't you think?
Original post by Dheorl
Yes, because we're good at knowing when someone is looking in their direction.

When he realised someone was looking in his direction it probably snapped him out of his daze and he felt embarrassed because he didn't even realise he was looking at you.

You really do seem desperate for it to be something more... odd seeing as you know he has a gf don't you think?

I'm not interested in him at all...:s-smilie:

I'm not completely denying what you're saying, I just I feel like my gut instinct is usually right. It is most of the time anyway.
Reply 22
I'm not interested in him at all...:s-smilie:

I'm not completely denying what you're saying, I just I feel like my gut instinct is usually right. It is most of the time anyway.

If you're not at all interested then why are you even giving this a second thought?
Original post by Dheorl
If you're not at all interested then why are you even giving this a second thought?

I just wanted to know what it meant when guys look away, he could have been dazed off for all I know but the fact that he looked immediately away caught my attention more than him staring at me. He's not bad looking either but he has a gf which is why I'm not interested.
Reply 24
I just wanted to know what it meant when guys look away, he could have been dazed off for all I know but the fact that he looked immediately away caught my attention more than him staring at me. He's not bad looking either but he has a gf which is why I'm not interested.

Because he felt stupid about staring gormlessly into space. There we go, question answered, end of discussion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending