Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ill tell you who you look like with the dreads, one of the twins out of matrix reloaded. no need for it, when your normal hair is really nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raagyone)
    Yeah, definately dreads. Normal hair=same as everyone else=boring.
    exactly - this is what i think, but then people keep saying 'oh you cant have dreads for a ball' which makes me want to have them even more just to prove them wrong...plus its our speech day the afternoon of the ball and i heard that the head isnt too keen on me wearing my dreads, which means i definitely want to wear them - i havent been at this school all my life to go to my last ever speech day and blend in with the crowd!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I think the dreads would go well with the dress now actually. Just make sure you have them a bit neater at the back and a nice matching red band/beads would go well in your hair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Hmm, I think the dreads would go well with the dress now actually. Just make sure you have them a bit neater at the back and a nice matching red band/beads would go well in your hair!
    see thats what i am thinking....my colour scheme is red and black, hence the black flower...although i havent got any shoes/bag yet (eek)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggin)
    see thats what i am thinking....my colour scheme is red and black, hence the black flower...although i havent got any shoes/bag yet (eek)
    ooh when and what kind are you getting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    ooh when and what kind are you getting
    no idea! eek! i'm going to oxford open days so i may be able to get some down there.

ReputationRep:
    i really like dreads, but for a prom normal hair, striaghten it, put up, theres a million things you can do with it.

ReputationRep:
    dreads are cool, but on a non permanent basis! I reckon it's completely up to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogs)
    dreads are cool, but on a non permanent basis! I reckon it's completely up to you!
    i think i'll go for it. normal hair = boring and the same as everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Get dreads!! I had them for my prom last friday and everyone loved them.
    Theres a pic here http://www.simonwalker.net/MT/images...v=thumbs&Qis=M

ok, so their braids not dreads, but still, theyre cool.

ReputationRep:
    Dreads take a while to look good-they will look really frizzy for the first few weeks. Maybe wait till after the prom otherwise all the photos will look like your hair is amazingly static.

ReputationRep:
    This noggin is a fraud. There is only one noggin.

I reckon dreads definitely. As her official dread-dresser, i think they look pretty fantastic... :cool: , horrendous as the model is. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean dreads or braids? If you mean dreads then they take about 3yrs to sort out. If you mean braids then maybe that would look ok, however, your normal hair would look better, jus go andget it cut somwhere good beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you shave all your hair off "number one". On the other hand I am both drunk and an idiot.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikeyb)
    Do you mean dreads or braids? If you mean dreads then they take about 3yrs to sort out. If you mean braids then maybe that would look ok, however, your normal hair would look better, jus go andget it cut somwhere good beforehand.
    synthetic dreads - take a look at page one for photos (about half way down). they look good as soon as you put them in because the dreaded bit is just dreaded fake hair that plaits into my real hair. well check out the pics and see what you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bravis85)
    Get dreads!! I had them for my prom last friday and everyone loved them.
    Theres a pic here http://www.simonwalker.net/MT/images...v=thumbs&Qis=M

ok, so their braids not dreads, but still, theyre cool.
    theyre pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    dreads remind me of tramps and jamaican drug barons,

so no - don't go for dreads urgh

ReputationRep:
    Normal Hair

Dreads are horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Normal Hair

Dreads are horrible
    but have you looked at the pics? see the first page.http://www.uk-learning.net/t51468.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggin)
    but have you looked at the pics? see the first page.http://www.uk-learning.net/t51468.html
    I've had a lil look and I stil think Normal hair because Dreads are horrible!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.