Ok, the first Exams are on May 17th and i need to revise A LOT!!!! So any tips from anyone who is doing it this year or has done it before. It would be appreciated. (I really need to go crazy on revision i think ive made huge error not using holidays wisely to say the least.)
GCSE Core Science (Edexcel) Watch
- Thread Starter
- 11-04-2016 22:52
- 12-04-2016 21:02
I used to record myself talking and listen to it when commuting or something so I remembered every little detail. Yet again, once I knew all the content I did past papers.
- I found recording myself saying the content and listening back to it when I'm travelling really helped me
- I made sure I knew all the content before I attempted any past paper questions
- Use keywords in your answers, that's what gets you the mark
- Do a good amount of past papers, if you complete them all attempt the IGCSE ones
- Definitely mark every paper you do, if you are struggling to mark it ask your teacher to do it for you
- See where you have gone wrong and look to improve on the section for the next paper you do
You can always use the TSR Study Resources for any subject, pretty helpful revision material on there. Also there is a very useful Study Planner on TSR which you may use, if you find that timetables are something you don't stick to then make a list of things to do per day/week and tick it off as you go along.
Check out these awesome revision tips by a fellow TSR user.
Use the Forest application on your phone to focus.
Hope this helps.
P.S: Make one thread for one question pls.Spoiler:Show