The Student Room Group

Should I find out?

Am gonna resume living with my flatmate, ex-gf again after easter holidays. There was a night where she may have cheated on me during the relationship but may well be innocent.
I'd love to be friends but I don't know if I should if she cheated. There's someone I kinda know who could confirm or not that she did if I ask them. I used to not wanna think about this at all but it's starting to really bother me that I don't know for sure and now I just wanna know where I stand with her. It might be a lot of pain to find out but might be a massive relief.
So what do you think? Should I find out out the potentially painful truth or not?
Absolutely, and if she did lock her out the house and refuse to let her in until the courts order you to.
Original post by Anonymous
Am gonna resume living with my flatmate, ex-gf again after easter holidays. There was a night where she may have cheated on me during the relationship but may well be innocent.
I'd love to be friends but I don't know if I should if she cheated. There's someone I kinda know who could confirm or not that she did if I ask them. I used to not wanna think about this at all but it's starting to really bother me that I don't know for sure and now I just wanna know where I stand with her. It might be a lot of pain to find out but might be a massive relief.
So what do you think? Should I find out out the potentially painful truth or not?

If you two are nothing more, then you've got nothing left to lose by finding out. It'll put your mind to rest and know where you stand with said girl. Go for it while you still can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending