Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First off I know it's not the best way but we live on opposite sides of the country so we can't really meet up as such.
    We've been chatting via text and have been getting on well. She doesn't seem as interested as me though. I'm always asking her question and she will reply but she never really asks me anything.
    She always initiates the convo (I haven't started one yet) so I guess she's interested.
    What I'm asking here is: Is there a way that I can get her to like me more (not relationship like, but more friends) so we can have better convos?
    Thanks
    I know this is a bit weird but don't judge me please.

ReputationRep:
    Tell nice things without being sickly sweet

ReputationRep:
    Say you're wealthy $$$$$$
    Spoiler:
    Show
    joking, be funny and talkative - talk about what interests her

ReputationRep:
    Send a pic of your body, if your body looks like crap then send a pic of your ****, if its small then buy her a pizza.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abolant)
    Send a pic of your body, if your body looks like crap then send a pic of your ****, if its small then buy her a pizza.
    And she doesn't like Pizza, tell her you're loaded.

ReputationRep:
    You know most girls crave a random **** pic out of nowhere

I kidddddd dont doo iit

ReputationRep:
    Don't do anything fake as you will have to put it on for the whole time and she won't be liking you she will only like the facade you put up.
    Just be normal n if she doesn't like u then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her things based n her hobbies

ReputationRep:
    You don't wanna just become her texting buddy, so keep it concise and your motives clear. You wanna tell her you are interested in scheduling a date, you see potential in her

There's nothing worse than texting someone when all they do is narrate their mundane life. You're just wasting each other's time.

If it was me, I wouldn't bother texting her because it sounds like she isn't that interested and she only texts you when she's bored.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.