Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

story of my life watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    the other week i was going for a poo just before going in the shower, i switched the shower on first because when i am having a poo i like feeling the moist air from the shower it makes me feel fuzzy and warm inside

anyway i noticed we were out of toilet paper so instead of going to the other bathroom to get some i decide to just hop in the shower, spread dem cheeks, lean back (lean back, lean back, lean back) and wash it the water way

plop of poo comes flying out, it goes out so quick i think its a plaster (i wasnt wearing any plasters so i dont know why i thought this) but then as i think its a plaster i go to pick it up then realise its plop instead, felt quite nutty but that is justified as i had my fair share of cashew nuts that day

anyway i end up having to scoop it towards he shower drain thing, i havent had a poo story like this since i sh a t myself walking back from sixth form years ago

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a load of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Sounds like a load of ****
    I'm genuinely surprised shi* like this isn't taken off TSR :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TexasTexas)
    the other week i was going for a poo just before going in the shower, i switched the shower on first because when i am having a poo i like feeling the moist air from the shower it makes me feel fuzzy and warm inside

anyway i noticed we were out of toilet paper so instead of going to the other bathroom to get some i decide to just hop in the shower, spread dem cheeks, lean back (lean back, lean back, lean back) and wash it the water way

plop of poo comes flying out, it goes out so quick i think its a plaster (i wasnt wearing any plasters so i dont know why i thought this) but then as i think its a plaster i go to pick it up then realise its plop instead, felt quite nutty but that is justified as i had my fair share of cashew nuts that day

anyway i end up having to scoop it towards he shower drain thing, i havent had a poo story like this since i sh a t myself walking back from sixth form years ago
    This story changed my life.

Thank you

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.