Welcome to any Scottish readers - SG & Higher Results Watch

This discussion is closed.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
All the talk lately has been referring to GCSE and A-Levels; however as this is a UK-Learning Forum, I'd like to welcome, and congratulate our Scottish readers who recieved their Higher results today.

Hope everything went OK for you all - please feel free to talk about your experiences and results. :cool:
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
All the talk lately has been referring to GCSE and A-Levels; however as this is a UK-Learning Forum, I'd like to welcome, and congratulate our Scottish readers who recieved their Higher results today.

Hope everything went OK for you all - please feel free to talk about your experiences and results. :cool:
Someone opened their Highers on the news this morning. She said 'Ave got theree Ayes an too Beys' But I thougt she said she had 3 Es and 2 Bs. It was very funny at the time.
Fairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Someone opened their Highers on the news this morning. She said 'Ave got theree Ayes an too Beys' But I thougt she said she had 3 Es and 2 Bs. It was very funny at the time.
I saw the girl on the news this morning too.
Where are all the Higher students? Well congratulations anyway
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Indded! I hope everything went well for you all!
Unspeakable
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lets hope the reason none of them have replied themselves yet is cos they're all busy celebrating!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)

but it was silly because she ddint open them live!

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Today I got my Standard Grade results (not just the highers that came out you know), and I was so surprised when the only number I saw was 1! I was dreading that I had failed the credit geography/maths as well!

How did everyone else do in any Scottish Qualification?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Today I got my Standard Grade results (not just the highers that came out you know), and I was so surprised when the only number I saw was 1! I was dreading that I had failed the credit geography/maths as well!

As starter of this thread, I apologise for not knowing that the SG's were out today as well, I assumed they were out closer to GCSE results time. Congratulations to everyone who got their SG results today, and I hope that everyone got what they desired.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago

hiya,
just got my results aswell. Got 5 1's and 3 2's so i'm pleased. couldn't believe i got a 1:1 in geography and 1:1 in maths.
can't of been as bad as i thought
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hiya,
just got my results aswell. Got 5 1's and 3 2's so i'm pleased. couldn't believe i got a 1:1 in geography and 1:1 in maths.
can't of been as bad as i thought
Do you know if they counted the last quesion in the credit calculator paper? If they did then I would have got higher marks than if they didn't!! still got 8 1's though!

God the geography paper was LONG thought wasn't it, 2 hours was only just enough to get proper detailed answers done.

From what I can see from everbody else is that people either did really well ( I know 10 ppl who got 8 1's ) or really really badly (ie 2's/3's).

So lets see, there approximately 2 Scottish people in existance according to this website :P
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1495)
79.61%
Leave (383)
20.39%

Watched Threads