Why Do most girls like to wear?

Watch
sharkbate633
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was just wondering something and that is why do most girls like to wear their mother's clothes,Shoes and Jewellery such as earrings
Attempt
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Because Going around naked is against the laws apparently.
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't like wearing my mum's clothes... Jewellery is because free gold innit.
Biryani007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If their mum has style and is the same size as them or has nice jewellery then there's nothing wrong with borrowing bits :dontknow:

Also, most girls definitely do not do this..
Dinasaurus
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sharkbate633)
I was just wondering something and that is why do most girls like to wear their mother's clothes,Shoes and Jewellery such as earrings
I've never seen such a thing.
Tonna01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When i was young,i regarded as my mother as angel. Love her style and like to wear their gowns and accessories. At that time, i just want to be a goodness like her. At present, she was no longer young like before, but the items from mother will comfort me when i was lonely and unhappy. I think such articles is some emotional sustenance when i left home. Interested in fashion style and best dress look at: http://www.dressesmallau.co/blog/
JackedMath4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Attempt)
Because Going around naked is against the laws apparently.
Oh sh*t, it is?
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm UK size 4, mothers clothes will never fit.
Vicky628
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sharkbate633)
I don't think they do, but if so, it's another free wardrobe to "borrow"
amelia_lily
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Clothes not sure If I would like to wear it. But jewelry, yes I love wearing them cause it's quite classy.
whistleleo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sometimes when you want to be elegant and vintage look, you might found something really vintage in mother's wardrobe and you can't find it or buy it anywhere outside XP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads