Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you lot think of the Panama Scandal?

ReputationRep:
    This is politics man. No?

ReputationRep:
    Something that has been hyped up by sensationalists like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkvibes)
    Something that has been hyped up by sensationalists like you.
    I was hoping for some info into the Scandal ngl, dont know anything about it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Shows that many people are oblivious of what really goes on in this world. They are busy trying to "win" in the rat race i.e. race to the bottom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mxhamed)
    Cameron's father put money into an offshore fund, he cashed it out before he was PM and got £19,000 after tax.

People are saying it's tax avoidance and he should resign. He didn't actually avoid any tax and also it was his father, not him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mxhamed)
    It is the biggest data leak in history revealing how individuals and firms benefited from tax loopholes and offshore investments. All of which we knew was happening anyway. Cameron got caught up because his father had an investment fund that helped people to avoid tax (legally). He himself did not avoid tax but the issue is with his inheritance money where he doesn't know whether tax was fully paid as it was from his father.

ReputationRep:
    For a start is isn't a scandal, it shouldn't even be news. It isn't anything we didn't know already. Rich people hide their money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i am like whooooah ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.