The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Do u mean Lenin and the Establishment of Bolshevik Power 1903-1924? I've got a whole list of qs, just thought I'd check it's definately the right one before I type them all up!
Reply 2
Yes yes, that's the one. Questions would be so great, thank you very very very much!! Really appreciate it.
Reply 3
Jan 2002: Documents: Significance of 1905 Revolution
Essays: 1. 'A military takeover, not a revolution.' How far do you agree with this judgement on the 1917 October Revolution.
2. How important was the 'Red Terror' to the establishment of Bolshevik power in the period 1917-21?

June 02: Docs: NEP
Essays: 1. Discuss the reasons why the Bolsheviks had achieved so little by 1914.
2. How far was the transformation of the position of the Bolsheviks from Feb to Oct 1917 a result of Lenin's leadership?

Jan 03: Docs: Role of the Bolsheviks in the Feb Rev.
Essays: 1. Discuss how far Lenin's leadership during the period from April 1917 was the main reason why the Bolsheviks were able to seize power later that year.
2. Discuss how far War Communism was based on ideological beliefs rather than on the political needs of the government.

June 03: Docs: Role of the Bols in the 1917 Oct Rev.
Essays: 1. Assess how far the development of the Bolsh Paty in the period 1903-14 was dependent on Lenin's refusal to compromise with other SDs.
2. Discuss how far the change in Soviet policies in 1921 was the result of the Kronstadt Rising (Feb 1921)

Jan 04: Docs: POlicies of the Bols in Spring 1917
Essays: 1. Discuss the extent of the divisions between the Bols and the Mens in the period 1903 - 1914.
2. How far does Lenin, from Oct 1917, deserve to be called a 'Red Tsar'?

June 04: Docs: lenin and the policy of Red Terror
Essays: 1. Discuss the extent to which the Bolsh Party changed its ideology and tactics in the period from 1903-1917.
2. Assess the view that the role of the Prov. Gov. in causing the Oct 1917 Rev. has been exaggerated.

Jan 05: Docs: The place of the 1905 Revolution in the development of Bolshevism to Feb 1917.
Essays: 1. Assess the importance of the soviets to the Bolsh seizure of power in Oct 1917.
2. Assess the effectiveness of War Communism.

June 05: Docs: the Kronstadt Uprising of March 1921 and its place in the development of Bolshevik rule.
Essays: 1. How successful was Lenin as leader of the Bolsheviks between 1903 and Feb 1917?
2. Assess the view that the 1917 October revolution was more a popular insurrection than a Bolshevik plot.

Jan 06: Docs: The popularity/threats to the Bols in 1918
Essays: 1. 'Lenin made only a limited contribution to the October Revolution.' How far do you agree..
2. Assess the view that the description of Lenin as a 'Red Tsar' is exaggerated.

June 06: Docs: Events leading to the October Revolution.
Essays: 1. How far do you agree with the view that the Bolshevik party mounted an increasingly effective challenge to tsarism in the period from 1903 to February 1917?
2. Assess the view that the Bolsheviks used terror tactics from 1918 to 1921 only because it was necessary to ensure victory in the Civil War.
Reply 4
THANK YOU!!! Now I can start the process of trying to guess what's going to be on the paper on Friday lol. Thanks so much again
Reply 5
No problem! Would you mind writing the jan 07 ones if you still have them?
Reply 6
Jan '07:
-Passage Q; Through the NEP, Lenin betrayed Bol. ideology solely to help ensure the survival of the Bol. party in power.
-Assess the importance of the 1905 Rev, and its consequences in contributing to the final split between the Bols. and Mens. in 1912.
-Assess the importance of Lenin to the Bol. seizure of power in Oct. 1917.
Reply 7
Thanks!
Reply 8
I want one on the importance of Lenin in October revolution:frown:
Seems that won't come up

Latest

Trending

Trending