Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    last test of the day, ive now got it into my head that they wont want to be stuck doing paperwork before heading home and might fail me

im an absolute nervous wreck, i failed my first one two weeks ago :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat2280)
    last test of the day, ive now got it into my head that they wont want to be stuck doing paperwork before heading home and might fail me

stay cool, you'll be fine. good luck xx

ReputationRep:

Good Luck cat2280!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow you got another test pretty quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abolant)
    yep thankfully here in northern ireland we can usually get one around 14 days if not sooner than the last test Depends where your taking it, im using Newtownards, my sister used belfast and there was an 8 week wait

thanks everybody Fingers crossed, driving is literally ruining me financially and taking over my life ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    You'll be alright, good luck

(Original post by Abolant)
    I did my tests a few years ago in the March/April period and I managed to find two-week rebooks as well, certain times of the year are much busier than others it seems.

ReputationRep:
    yep thankfully here in northern ireland we can usually get one around 14 days if not sooner than the last test Depends where your taking it, im using Newtownards, my sister used belfast and there was an 8 week wait

thanks everybody Fingers crossed, driving is literally ruining me financially and taking over my life ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Doesn't get much cheaper once you've passed in all honesty :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You WILL pass and you'll be welcomed to the 'the best drivers pass second time' club. All the best.

ReputationRep:

Good luck!!!!!

I have my first driving test tomorrow. I am about to die because I am so nervous... hope all goes well for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeenH)
    Good luck!!!!!

I have my first driving test tomorrow. I am about to die because I am so nervous... hope all goes well for you!
    You too - good luck!! Mines not until 3.50 xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mine is today too! Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayquaza17)
    Mine is today too! Good luck guys
    good luck to you too , let us know how you get on x

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    You too - good luck!! Mines not until 3.50 xx
    I failed

2 majors and 3 minors! First major was getting too close to a bus whilst overtaking and second was not breaking quickly enough at a roundabout!

I got the turn in the road and Hill start also! Have booked next test for June!

ReputationRep:
    Awh that sucks leenh I was dreading getting the turn in the road but got reverse around corner and bumped the kerb so was pretty sure I failed but I passed with 6 minors . Hopefully you get it next time this was my 2nd try last time two weeks ago I got 7 minors and a serious xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.