Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Anyone else moving into Princess Alice in September?
    I'm in Room 5, Flat 10 on first floor!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm lucy first floor flat number 2. I'm so relieved I found someone else on the first floor! I was starting to think I was the only one Haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone i made a new group on Facebook for everyone to find their flatmates, would appreciate it if you joined and added anyone you might know who will live in Halls at Derby https://www.facebook.com/groups/1742657122648599/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satchell)
    Hey! I'm lucy first floor flat number 2. I'm so relieved I found someone else on the first floor! I was starting to think I was the only one Haha
    Hi, I'm a bit late but I'm in flat 2 on the first floor aswell. I'm Adam, I'm 17 and I'll be in Room 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM__)
    Hi, I'm a bit late but I'm in flat 2 on the first floor aswell. I'm Adam, I'm 17 and I'll be in Room 2
    Hey I'm right next door to you in room 3! Good to meet a flat mate at last haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm right next door to you in room 3! Good to meet a flat mate at last haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh cool! Yeah, I was a little late signing up for this & trying to find flat mates haha. What will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! Yeah, I was a little late signing up for this & trying to find flat mates haha. What will you be studying?

You haven't missed too much haha erm I'm doing geography with a foundation year how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

You haven't missed too much haha erm I'm doing geography with a foundation year how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah nice, I'll be doing Commercial Photography

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM__)
    Ah nice, I'll be doing Commercial Photography
    Cool do you have fb?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool do you have fb?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I've sent you a message with a link to it

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm in Room 5, flat 4 first floor

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Sarah! Just got my accommodation for princess Alice court, floor 3 and was wondering who else is going so I know some people going ☺️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.