Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Having a hard time choosing between the two for Ba Photography!

Falmouth has amazing facilities and a fantastic reputation however Norwich seems really friendly and the course is Creative Skillset accredited.

Does anyone have any information/experiences about either university?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by TeaWolf)
    Having a hard time choosing between the two for Ba Photography!

Falmouth has amazing facilities and a fantastic reputation however Norwich seems really friendly and the course is Creative Skillset accredited.

Does anyone have any information/experiences about either university?
    Course accreditation isn't important unless you're doing engineering, so forget about that - it shouldn't influence your decision. Look carefully at the modules involved and think about what ones you like most.

ReputationRep:
    My foundation course in Totnes is affiliated with Falmouth and while I don't know much about the course itself I can tell you Falmouth is wonderful! I've been on quite a few trips down there and about 13 out of 30 people on my course are going there in September. The teacher who runs the "school of art" courses cofounded the turner prize. I would have gone there if I'd done fine art rather than applied arts.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.