The Student Room Group

[Official Thread] OCR MEI AS Mathematics 2016 (C1, C2 & S1)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ABeingOnEarth
:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid: C1 EXAM IS TOMORROW! :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

Are y'all readyy?!

Ahhh wishing it was S1 tbh! Hopefully I'm ready for C1 though, fingers crossed! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mcfly44
Ahhh wishing it was S1 tbh! Hopefully I'm ready for C1 though, fingers crossed! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm opposite, I'm dreading S1 lol. But let's hope the paper's easy!

I think some of those questions would be possible although OCR/MEI have not used some of those formats in any past paper, and it is also only one topic area covered of many.
Reply 44
Original post by OPR
I think some of those questions would be possible although OCR/MEI have not used some of those formats in any past paper, and it is also only one topic area covered of many.

yeah it's only one topic area, because that topic area i'd say is my weakest :/ .
What are people predicting to come up on section a and b, b I'm thinking a graph question ?
Reply 46
Good luck tomorrow everyone!
I hope there isn't much on proofs or circles
Bring It ON C1!
I'm going to tear you to pieces!
good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam is today! Good luck everyone :smile:
Good luck guys
Good luck everyone! So nervous - it's my first exam. I just want it to be August already.
Good luck everyone.

Hopefully there aren't too many marks for proof. Hate that

Posted from TSR Mobile
it was okay i got a bit stressed on some bits but it was okay
did anyone flip the inequality sign on any of the questions (cant remember which)
How did everyone find it? I thought it was an average paper, not impossible but had to think about some things and go back to correct silly mistakes! What did everyone do for the proof? I worked out the gradient of both lines and showed they were perpendicular
Reply 56
How did you guys find it?
Original post by erinls2
How did everyone find it? I thought it was an average paper, not impossible but had to think about some things and go back to correct silly mistakes! What did everyone do for the proof? I worked out the gradient of both lines and showed they were perpendicular

thats what i did 😁
Original post by erinls2

Did you get the gradient as 4/5?
Reply 59
What did you get for the coordinate of intersection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending