ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... A bunch of languages and engineering related subjects

I'm interested in... International relations and stuff of the universe.

My study level is... Scottish Highers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiver)
    I'm studying... A bunch of languages and engineering related subjects

I'm interested in... International relations and stuff of the universe.

My study level is... Scottish Highers
    Hey Hiver, good to have you here! Hah, I love it 'a bunch of languages'. I'm only doing two, I don't know if it counts as a bunch! Which ones are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hey MissDobalina, I'm only doing two this year too: German and French SQA don't offer Russian anymore, otherwise I would be doing Advanced Higher this year. Russian would've been on such an incline at the moment, such a shame they cut it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiver)
    Hey MissDobalina, I'm only doing two this year too: German and French SQA don't offer Russian anymore, otherwise I would be doing Advanced Higher this year. Russian would've been on such an incline at the moment, such a shame they cut it.
    German and French buddies! :hand:

Wow, Russian, that's a very cool option indeed! Did you learn it from scratch, or so you have a family connection?

Isn't it just, it's such a shame how languages are on the decline in schools.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.