Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I recently returned back to work at where I worked before I started university, so I was on the payroll and they have all of my details and bank details. I was told I would be paid normally and it was all fine, and I was due to be paid last Tuesday. It didn't happen, so I rang my boss up and he said it was being sorted and I'd get paid the following day. Again, that didn't happen. I was told later in the week that it was all sorted and I would be paid extra today to make up for it, well today has come and go and everyone else has been paid, and again I haven't. I'm going out of my mind because I've got an overdraft to pay off and I have things I want to do and I'm stuck doing nothing because I can't afford petrol to get out and see people. It's really annoying me now because I've done all this work for nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Directly call HR to sort it out. Looks like your boss will keep delaying it and you can't be having that.

ReputationRep:
    Turns out they delayed it because of the end of the tax year? Just got paid though ☺️🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdorableDrip)
    Turns out they delayed it because of the end of the tax year? Just got paid though ☺️🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well at least you finally got your money, that's what you wanted. :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.