ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... English, Maths, Science, French, P.E, Music, Drama, R.E, History, Spanish

I'm interested in... Nursing and maybe musical theatre

My study level is... GCSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luisajones)
    I'm studying... English, Maths, Science, French, P.E, Music, Drama, R.E, History, Spanish

I'm interested in... Nursing and maybe musical theatre

My study level is... GCSE
    Hey Luisa, welcome to TSR! Wow, what a wide range of subjects, it's so great to see that you've got Music and Drama in there. How are you handling the coursework and exam pressure at the moment?

Good to have you here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDobalina)
    Hey Luisa, welcome to TSR! Wow, what a wide range of subjects, it's so great to see that you've got Music and Drama in there. How are you handling the coursework and exam pressure at the moment?

Good to have you here!
    Hello Miss Dobalina!
    Yeah, I'm sort of stressed that I took such a wide range of subjects because I like all of them (apart from maths) so idk how to narrow them down for a levels!
    And yeah, it's alright, I have mock week this week which is stressful though!

Are you doing gcses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luisajones)
    Hello Miss Dobalina!
    Yeah, I'm sort of stressed that I took such a wide range of subjects because I like all of them (apart from maths) so idk how to narrow them down for a levels!
    And yeah, it's alright, I have mock week this week which is stressful though!

Are you doing gcses?

A wide range of subjects can be good though, if it gives you a break! Ooh, best of luck with mocks, how are they going so far?

When I was narrowing down options, I made a grid, and had things like who taught it (if you know), how it was examined, how it would fit in with what I want to do... all of the little things that affect your decision, and that made choosing a little bit easier. If I have one piece of advice though, it's do what you love! A good grade in a subject you love is much better than a bad grade in something that you slogged through because you had to.

I'm just finishing up A Levels now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDobalina)
    A wide range of subjects can be good though, if it gives you a break! Ooh, best of luck with mocks, how are they going so far?

When I was narrowing down options, I made a grid, and had things like who taught it (if you know), how it was examined, how it would fit in with what I want to do... all of the little things that affect your decision, and that made choosing a little bit easier. If I have one piece of advice though, it's do what you love! A good grade in a subject you love is much better than a bad grade in something that you slogged through because you had to.

I'm just finishing up A Levels now!

They are going alright thanks, I had music today and it didn't go very well, but that was expected!
    And I don't know what to do though, because I think I want to be a nurse, so I need to do Biology, but I don't think I will enjoy it :/
    And ohh, what subjects are you taking??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.