Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I had sex with my best friend, what should I do now? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a boy Since going to uni this September me and one of my best friend whose a girl,don't really talk much, its one of those friends when you're away from each other your both living it up but when you see each other its not awkward its all love!

But She's always been planning to come over, it also helps one of her other girl friends lives her too, so she came with her to see me, and this was the first ngit out together and we both had a bit too much drink and ended up having sex.

The morning afterwards it wasn't awkward at all like most people would expect, actually we just lied there naked for hours reminiscing about the past and talking about the future and just laughing like we always do!
    she had to leave later that afternoon with my other friend and since she's left I've always felt so empty and somewhat confused

I don't know wether to message her or what to message her, or if I should just leave it and not say anything at all. I did send a snapchat to her which was a snapchat of one, of my friend but she didn't reply most likely thinking it wasn't directed at her but instead other people

ReputationRep:
    message her.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if you were gonna snapchat her could've at least been one of yourself.
    anyhow, don't just leave it.

ReputationRep:
    I bet this is going to be the plot of some film.

ReputationRep:
    Like the morning afterwards we were still so comfortable with each other like it didn't feel awkward at all, instead it felt normal and right! as if it should've happened. Like I thought id have regrets but I really don't especially as it was with a girl i called my best friend! But when she left thats when the emptiness and confusion kicked in.

I feel like I have 2 options
    1.) Talk to her, problem is what do I say, how do I start the conversation and I don't even know what I actually want to talk about as I really don't know what I want, problem is that might make it awkward
    2.) Just say nothing at all, it was fine between us the morning afterwards, and saying something might make it awkward

ReputationRep:
    Mmmhhhmm, sounds legit

ReputationRep:
    Tell her father about this, NOW
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    **** HER RIGHT IN THE- oh, you did. Good lad

ReputationRep:
    If shes your best friend youll have to talk about it. Might be best to do it over the phone though, its difficult to convey emotion through text.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would drop her a message. The chances are that she is feeling just as confused as you are and it will be good to break the ice. Even if it is a simple text just asking how her journey home has been or how she is.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.