Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As the title suggest just wondering if anyone had access to the H032 practice paper (depth in chemistry) and mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    They are accessible by teachers, only.

They are sure to give it to you as a mock paper at the appropriate time.

They will want to know how well you can answer questions that, in theory, you have never seen before.

After all, you are pretty unlikely to be able to see the exam you're going to take in a couple of months time, before you take it.

(Original post by alfmeister)
    As the title suggest just wondering if anyone had access to the H032 practice paper (depth in chemistry) and mark scheme
    have you got access to them now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelyqueen)
    have you got access to them now?
    No I don't have access to the mark scheme

Do you have the practise paper. If so could you upload them here please. I want to have a good go at practising them.

And do you have the practise breadth paper?

Do you have the practise breadth paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelyqueen)
    Do you have the practise breadth paper?
    I have done the paper but I don't have it with me as my teacher still has it sorry.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have access to these if so can you please post them to me i am doing the exam privately and havent got acesses to these papers yet

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone send me the depth in chemistry practice paper ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    They are accessible by teachers, only.

They are sure to give it to you as a mock paper at the appropriate time.

They will want to know how well you can answer questions that, in theory, you have never seen before.

After all, you are pretty unlikely to be able to see the exam you're going to take in a couple of months time, before you take it.
    (Original post by muhammad7867)
    does anyone have access to these if so can you please post them to me i am doing the exam privately and havent got acesses to these papers yet
    I have done the paper but I don't have it with me as my teacher still has it sorry.
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/171752-...-materials.pdf

Practice depth? As in the specimen paper? That's the only practice one there is.

ReputationRep:
    There are practice papers which (in theory) students aren't able to access. Teachers access them through Interchange - OCR's password protected site.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.