Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I'm looking at the Halls at BU my favorite is Dorchester but was wondering of the reviews of it? I also don't know what to put as my second choice as I've heard purbeck and chesil were really rough?and then Corfe is just too far out many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shann1997)
    Hi, so I'm looking at the Halls at BU my favorite is Dorchester but was wondering of the reviews of it? I also don't know what to put as my second choice as I've heard purbeck and chesil were really rough?and then Corfe is just too far out many thanks!
    Hi Shann1997,

My name is Steve and I'm a final year student studying Business Studies at BU. I'm also a Student Ambassador here on The Student Room.

From my experience, Dorchester is a really nice accomodation and has all the elements of a luxury halls experience! (leather furniture and spacey). That being said, the other halls do have a base requirement that mean that you would be living in accomodation that doesn't drop below a good standard.

Is there anything in particular that is really swinging you toward Dorchester?

Steve Moss

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.