The Student Room Group

Refugee destroys asylum centre

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Refugee is just a word they use to victimize these people.

But really they are not fleeing for their lives they crossed over the sea putting their lives at risk for the living standards the West . They were safe enough in Turkey.

They exploit our kind nature despite what they teach you White people to believe we're the most fking tolerant people on earth and it's been our downfall.
Might be worth emphasising if a non-German commits a crime In Germany, he/she will be deported. This has not changed.

The delays in most cases stems from questionable claims that the said "refugee" is fleeing for his life and resides in a war zone.

Unfortunately deporting someone to a war zone is never an option.

Original post by FuAIl

But really they are not fleeing for their lives they crossed over the sea putting their lives at risk for the living standards the West . They were safe enough in Turkey.T

hey exploit our kind nature despite what they teach you White people to believe we're the most fking tolerant people on earth and it's been our downfall.

Can't comment on your first line.

For your second line, yes I can agree a sizable portion of immigrants are making the voyage for economic and political reasons

Thirdly, the only "kind" nature I see in Europe are in Scandinavia and Germany. Are you saying Europe as a whole is tolerant? Far from it me thinks.

Europe is still undivided and lacks a collective goal in dealing with the migration reason.... until the recent 3b Turkey deal that is.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
What is happening to Europe?
Original post by FuAIl

But really they are not fleeing for their lives they crossed over the sea putting their lives at risk for the living standards the West . They were safe enough in Turkey.

They exploit our kind nature despite what they teach you White people to believe we're the most fking tolerant people on earth and it's been our downfall.

I think they should all be kicked in the privates and then forced to work for Sports Direct or Amazon until they too agree that euthanasia should be allowed........(sometimes).
Reply 5
Original post by FuAIl

You are spot on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending