Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i attained AAA in As year, sent off my ucas application, received 5/5 offers. ranging from AAA-AAB . But i realised the universities i applied to were not for me, i made them under pressure and they aren't somewhere I'd like to spend 5 years. I was wondering if i rejected all 5 offers would i be able to re apply to a university and if they let me re use my same personal statement and application and stuff. I want to apply to Loughborough , i've done my research now and it seems like a great university for me. Average course requirements for there are ABB too so i reckon i could get in. Can someone please help me.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by randy8991)
    So i attained AAA in As year, sent off my ucas application, received 5/5 offers. ranging from AAA-AAB . But i realised the universities i applied to were not for me, i made them under pressure and they aren't somewhere I'd like to spend 5 years. I was wondering if i rejected all 5 offers would i be able to re apply to a university and if they let me re use my same personal statement and application and stuff. I want to apply to Loughborough , i've done my research now and it seems like a great university for me. Average course requirements for there are ABB too so i reckon i could get in. Can someone please help me.
    Have you check if the course you want is in ucas extra? If so it should be possible to switch
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by randy8991)
    Hi randy8991

We're really pleased to hear that you're keen to join us here at Loughborough The best people to contact are our Admissions Department. By all means send an email outlining your situation to [email protected] or call them directly on 01509 223522 and they'll be able to advise you.
    Good luck with everything! If you have any other questions about the course or life at Loughborough, just shout

Teresa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.