Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need help on the revision best way to understand the topic fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellohelp666)
    I need help on the revision best way to understand the topic fast
    what exam board?

ReputationRep:
    Well I am extremely knowledgeable about this so if you have any questions please ask.

Some of the things that may come up and even if they don't are a great idea to know

Weakness of the Weimar Republic

Do you think X was the most prominent reason behind Hitler becoming Chancellor/furher

learn about the reasons why hitler got into power and just stating them and saying something small will get you some marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PenguinNinja)
    what exam board?
    eDEXCEL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Well I am extremely knowledgeable about this so if you have any questions please ask.

Some of the things that may come up and even if they don't are a great idea to know

Weakness of the Weimar Republic

Do you think X was the most prominent reason behind Hitler becoming Chancellor/furher

learn about the reasons why hitler got into power and just stating them and saying something small will get you some marks
    what WERE THE STRENGTHENS AND WEAKNESSES of the Weimar republic. And how do you think Hitler came to Power do you think it was because of the new WR constitution or more than that ?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.johndclare.net/

ReputationRep:
    Is that for A level ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellohelp666)
    Is that for A level ?
    gcse, but all knowledge can be taken forward

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.