Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My predicted grade is a B but I'm hoping to achieve an A*.
    What techniques do I need to know?
    How do you revise?
    And any other nitty-gritty bits to help me get an A*?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    My predicted grade is a B but I'm hoping to achieve an A*.
    What techniques do I need to know?
    How do you revise?
    And any other nitty-gritty bits to help me get an A*?
    Thank you
    what exam board do you do?
    if you pm me i can help you and give tips, also I can show you the essays which I got full marks for (with my teacher marking it)
    can help give methods to revise all of the content

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    what exam board do you do?
    if you pm me i can help you and give tips, also I can show you the essays which I got full marks for (with my teacher marking it)
    can help give methods to revise all of the content
    could you please help me too?
    I do ocr

ReputationRep:
    Hey basically my tips are to make sure to write good notes on the topics we r studying (I do ocr). Watch videos and try to understand the basics of what is occurinh during those time periods for example ww1. Learn little details such as dates and stuff wjich makes examiners happy. Just practice source questions and basically its all about past papers to see how to answer the questions like arr you suprised by thus source etc(always say why yes u r suprised and why no)

Pm me for help anytime ill also givs essays and help u on little areas u r stuck on. Help u draft essay q's etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.