The Student Room Group

Law EPQ ideas?

I am currently thinking of doing something law related for my EPQ as this is what i wish to study at university. I have cycled through several ideas and have settled on something to do with the current and ongoing changes to the doctrine of 'joint enterprise'.
Firstly, here are my possible EPQ question Ideas:
1. Joint enterprise: Wrong interpreted or just moving with society?
2. Joint enterprise: Clear or Controversial?
3. A step towards a clearer law on joint enterprise: An examination of the recent changes to joint enterprise in England and Wales

Secondly, what are your opinions on this EPQ idea? Any good? Any other ideas for a Law related EPQ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Matthew.Trimble
I am currently thinking of doing something law related for my EPQ as this is what i wish to study at university. I have cycled through several ideas and have settled on something to do with the current and ongoing changes to the doctrine of 'joint enterprise'.
Firstly, here are my possible EPQ question Ideas:
1. Joint enterprise: Wrong interpreted or just moving with society?
2. Joint enterprise: Clear or Controversial?
3. A step towards a clearer law on joint enterprise: An examination of the recent changes to joint enterprise in England and Wales

Secondly, what are your opinions on this EPQ idea? Any good? Any other ideas for a Law related EPQ?

Joint Enterprise is exactly what I was going to do for my EPQ, and there is great discussion over it, however, I went down doing the UN in Rwanda for mine as I didn't what my EPQ to be too speculative!!!
However, if your sure you can analyse the issue clearly, without being too speculative I'm sure that would be a great title!!
Good Job!!!

Quick Reply