The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
SamTheMan
This isn't a very original poll but I was just wondering, do the few hairs on my chest and tummy need to disappear?
chest ones yes
i would suppose so! but you never know, some guys may like the all NAT-UR-AL:smile:
Reply 3
NO hair on the chest :tongue:
Reply 4
poop
chest ones yes

but the tummy is ok? I find it even less attractive. But what do I know, I'm a guy.
Reply 5
shushimeng
NO hair on the chest :tongue:

agreed! your a MAN for gods sake! :tongue:
i wouldn't shave tho! definate no-no, wax or imac i could imagine would be better....
Reply 7
only gay guys shave their chest :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
This isn't a very original poll but I was just wondering, do the few hairs on my chest and tummy need to disappear?

but women don't have hair there do they? (well i mean as in the same hair as on arms etc)
Reply 9
SamTheMan
but the tummy is ok? I find it even less attractive. But what do I know, I'm a guy.
i think tummy ones can be sexy but NOT chest! :smile:
Reply 10
as if! hairy chest is good, shows ure a real man. if there is no hair its fine, but if its shaved off then could be considered a little gay. but hair is good in moderation, no one likes a jungle on their mans chest! but a bit os ok....now back hair- thats a different matter! :eek:
Cyclone666
i like everything shaved, i'm not going to go out with a monkey :cool:

u underestimate being hairy - its cool :cool:
Reply 12
tummy hair the best, and is VERY sexy!
yeah, a little on the tummy is very sexy i think, hmmm...maybe not chest, but you never know, some girls actually like Robbie Williams! :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Cellardore
yeah, a little on the tummy is very sexy i think, hmmm...maybe not chest, but you never know, some girls actually like Robbie Williams! :rolleyes:

exactly, i think robbie is sexy! but its down to personal preference! i personally dont mind a bit of chest hair wouldnt really bother me...

to original poster....what triggered off askin the question? u thinkin of shaving ures?! :biggrin:
Reply 15
How come the only pro-torso hair activists are guys? Weird...
bean4ian
exactly, i think robbie is sexy! but its down to personal preference! i personally dont mind a bit of chest hair wouldnt really bother me...

yeah, you want them to be manly, not looking like a young boy!
Reply 17
SamTheMan
How come the only pro-torso hair activists are guys? Weird...

IM NOT A GUY! im pro-torso hair! i am a girl, gonna have to do somthing about this, my avatar sends off all the wrong signals!

EDIT: on second thoughts u said pro-torso activists.....does that mean against it? im confused.. if so....there was no need for my outburst. can u tell im a little twitchy about people presuming im a guy?!
Reply 18
bean4ian

to original poster....what triggered off askin the question? u thinkin of shaving ures?! :biggrin:

Exactly but that would be all I'm shaving. Once tried shaving other parts following an ex girlfriend's request. Bad idea!...Thank god I didn't do all of it.
Reply 19
wax not shave - else you'll get stubble and thats just gross. leave the snail trail though - is sexy.

Latest