Girls: torso shaved or not? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polljk)
    funnyly enough i had that nickname for a year

it figures!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Just wait til he gets a robe, then he is the spitting image. Incidently, that happens to be one of his names.
    when it grows back im sooooo gonna be wearing robes to the tap n' tin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    this raises another interesting question....do guys prefer a full head of hair downstairs on a lady, or a bit of a trim?
    Isn't this a whole other subject?
    Are girls who don't like hair at the same place on a guy that rare?

I hate any body hair on a girl. So it would be a bit of a trim for me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I wondered how long it would take for that to arise .... :rolleyes:
    i dont really mind a hairy woman to be honest, it shows that their not afraid to be themselfs

ReputationRep:
    i dont really mind a hairy woman to be honest, it shows that their not afraid to be themselfs
    I see ...

ReputationRep:
    a trim, maybe in the shape of a landing strip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Isn't this a whole other subject?
    Are girls who don't like hair at the same place on a guy that rare?

I hate any body hair on a girl. So it would be a bit of a trim for me...

yeh sorry i just hijacked your thread...apologies! but it is another interesting point.

i would have thought hair down there to be more of an issue for lads on girls. as a girl ive never had a problem with hair on a guy in that way, or have any mates who've complained about it! i always thought lads would be more bothered about it than girls are bothered about hair on a guy, if that all makes sense??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone666)
    a trim, maybe in the shape of a landing strip.
    novelty

ReputationRep:
    yeh sorry i just hijacked your thread...apologies! but it is another interesting point.

i would have thought hair down there to be more of an issue for lads on girls. as a girl ive never had a problem with hair on a guy in that way, or have any mates who've complained about it! i always thought lads would be more bothered about it than girls are bothered about hair on a guy, if that all makes sense??!

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Blokes shaving their chests - are you lot ******* nuts - why? If you'v got hair leave it there

For girls tho shaven all the way, maybe just a little runway... (he he that rhymes0

hypocrit moi???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    :confused:

i think what i was trying to say was, that its more common for a guy to want a girl to be shaven downstairs than a girl wanting a man to be shaven downstairs! make more sense??

ReputationRep:
    when it grows back im sooooo gonna be wearing robes to the tap n' tin
    I have got to see that, invite me along will you.

ReputationRep:
    i think what i was trying to say was, that its more common for a guy to want a girl to be shaven downstairs than a girl wanting a man to be shaven downstairs! make more sense??
    It can bother a girl too...apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    It can bother a girl too...apparently.
    apparantly so, according to ure ex! but in general its more of a guy thing i would imagine! :rolleyes:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.