Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just when I thought (Third Wave) Feminists couldn't stoop any lower. Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54585

I can't even...

ReputationRep:
    Because telling the world about your sexually transmitted diseases is fighting for women's rights.

Paul Joseph watson is right.

Third wave feminists HATE women.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse my ignorance, I'm familiar with feminists and feminazis but what's a 'third wave' feminist?

ReputationRep:
    wat
    Although tbf if they declare that they have an STI to everyone, it helps us avoid them
    You can support people with STIs without making it something to celebrate and brag about on social media

ReputationRep:
    Equality means everyone is unhappy, childless disease ridden filth.

ReputationRep:
    Some feminists make the rest of us sensible ones that recognise there are real issues in the world look bad

ReputationRep:
    The noises my arse made after I last ate curry were far more consequential then anything that SJWs say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Some feminists make the rest of us sensible ones that recognise there are real issues in the world look bad
    At least you call them feminists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    The noises my arse made after I last ate curry were far more consequential then anything that SJWs say.
    Oh my word :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Feminism like many other ideas they created were used to destabilize society. Now we have a dying population because they're turned our people against eachother.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.