The Student Room Group

Why add me and then ignore me

I have this female who I used to hang out with, it drifted off etc. Anyway, this girl added me on Facebook about a month ago, I deleted her because she was being annoying, she sent me another friend request. I deleted her again about three weeks later because I thought about it and just couldn't be bothered, she sent a request again. (So x3)

I sent her a message a few days ago to see how she was doing as I'm genuinely curious - she ignored my message. I also seen her the other day and she said "hi" but made it obvious that she didn't want to talk so as a result of that i've not bothered to send anymore messages to her again. I have been thinking about it and I am confused about why she is sending me these requests while ignoring my messages at the same time. Why would you obsessively add someone if you didn't want to talk to them? Is she trying to be manipulative? Is she trying to keep tabs on me? Or is she adding me to increase her friend numbers?

I know this is really trivial and stupid but i'm curious.
Sounds like a manipulative cow.

Ignoring them is extremely satisfying.
Seems like she just wants to see what you are doing, stalk yo profile
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Sounds like a manipulative cow.

Ignoring them is extremely satisfying.

This, she's playing games. Just delete and ignore her. If she were interested in reigniting your friendship she would message you
Reply 4
That's what I thought! I don't know why she's trying to play games though as I haven't seen her in over a year.

Maybe she is bored. Either way it's annoying, I have restricted all my Facebook posts so now she can't see anything. It will be interesting to see how she reacts.
Maybe she want to stalk your profile?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending