username2500977
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
The only thing I know about my future is that I want to be wealthy and have a well paid job over 50/60k a year. It is my goal, im thinking about this because im currently thinking of ideas for my EPQ and I have none.
I study english, graphics, media and philosophy. Any ideas on what i could do as something different for my EPQ?
MissDobalina
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bbeSk)
The only thing I know about my future is that I want to be wealthy and have a well paid job over 50/60k a year. It is my goal, im thinking about this because im currently thinking of ideas for my EPQ and I have none.
I study english, graphics, media and philosophy. Any ideas on what i could do as something different for my EPQ?
Hey bbe!

Making a choice of EPQ can be an extremely challenging thing, but my number one tip is that it has to be something that you can study for six months straight, something that you can bore people senseless on! It can be useful for it to fit in with what you want to do at uni, but it's not necessary!

You also need to consider if you want to do an essay or a project - the project should theoretically be less work, but judging by how stressed some of my friends got over theirs, essays are easier!

A lot of marks come from time management and planning, so I would say that the best thing you could do at the moment is go to the philosophy etc. sections of the library and pick up whatever interests you the most, or grab some periodicals and see which articles you read in full

I hope this has helped a little, and good luck with your project!
username2500977
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This really helped thank you. I think I want to do something with Photoshop (a project) because I want to build my way up to be a designer of some sort... what do you think? I love editing and am successfull when it comes to photoshop!
What kind of thing could I ask myself?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.7%
Uncertainty around my education (56)
11.41%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (57)
11.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.44%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (27)
5.5%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.28%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (52)
10.59%
Financial worries (29)
5.91%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.52%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.85%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (48)
9.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (41)
8.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed