How do you stop someone from... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
she isnt my friend?! my friends sort of know her by passing and dont exactly like her
its not up to me to entertain her! im gonna ruin the one night i can stay out til 5 for her! i dont want to
Just tell her straight out that she isn't invited and she can't come. She sounds really annoying :rolleyes:
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
she isnt my friend?! my friends sort of know her by passing and dont exactly like her
its not up to me to entertain her! im gonna ruin the one night i can stay out til 5 for her! i dont want to
it's not exactly your fault and try not to get frustrated about it........she'll probably realise she's not wanted when she enters the party........tell a few of your friends, along with the girl, to arrive early at the party......and then gossip with your friends about stuff she doesn't know about......like an imaginary person or just about school work......she'll get bored and leave early
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
it's not exactly your fault and try not to get frustrated about it........she'll probably realise she's not wanted when she enters the party........tell a few of your friends, along with the girl, to arrive early at the party......and then gossip with your friends about stuff she doesn't know about......like an imaginary person or just about school work......she'll get bored and leave early
that's kinda harsh tho
i hate to be in ignored
well i suppose she wanna go to in the frist place
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
but your friend hasn't invited her to the party, so she can't go...... can she???
at my best friend's last birthday party she spent ages planning who to invite and then on the day some girl turned up uninvited with 2 people that my friend had invited, bit rude dontcha think?
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
well i havent told her the time!
i just got off the fone with my friend and shes pissed off!!!
i cant tell her not to come, but we'l just go out late, past her bedtime!
Cyclone666
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by koldtoast)
Tell her to sod off?
Mod Expression - Quotation Language

yes, why would you make her think that you're friends with her if you actually hate her. Just be honest, you can thank me later :cool:
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why can't you tell her not to come?? She had no right inviting herself like that!
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by me!)

at my best friend's last birthday party she spent ages planning who to invite and then on the day some girl turned up uninvited with 2 people that my friend had invited, bit rude dontcha think?
You shouldn't have let her in the house.
eleenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think you should chill out about it, they're are so many annoying people in life, you just have to learn to deal with them and get on with them - think of it as a training ground.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
shes going to be ignored by everyone nayway!
im gonan be stuck with her!!
but its easy to ignore her in a bar nyway!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just tell the bouncers/bar staff- she'll be asked to leave and won't have a choice about it (i once did this to someone who tagged along with us to our local yates's where my mate works, was quite funny cos no one ever gets IDed there)

lou xxx
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by eleenia)
i think you should chill out about it, they're are so many annoying people in life, you just have to learn to deal with them and get on with them - think of it as a training ground.
my parents are strict, and dont let me out much, this one night im stayin over at my friends house, we r gonna come hom at 5, im planning to have a great night! i dont want her to spoil it!
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
just tell the bouncers/bar staff- she'll be asked to leave and won't have a choice about it (i once did this to someone who tagged along with us to our local yates's where my mate works, was quite funny cos no one ever gets IDed there)

lou xxx
your a genius!!!
if she is there ill get the owner to ID her! i love you!!!!
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Why can't you tell her not to come?? She had no right inviting herself like that!
coz im just to nice!! argg i hate myself
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cyclone666)
yes, why would you make her think that you're friends with her if you actually hate her. Just be honest, you can thank me later :cool:
i know i have to be straight with her, one day
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol have her call me and i'll tell her for you
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by koldtoast)
lol have her call me and i'll tell her for you
lol i wish!
she wud never! how abt u add her to msn and tell her? ahaha only kidding
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Tell her that she can't come because she isn't old enough, and that you are saving her the embarrassment of being chucked out by a bouncer when she gets there.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Tell her that she can't come because she isn't old enough, and that you are saving her the embarrassment of being chucked out by a bouncer when she gets there.
wont work coz shes been there before
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wont work coz shes been there before
:eek:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads